Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BEST naruto AMV EVER!

BEST naruto AMV EVER!

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...fo.php?v=48124

Go there, Be amazed... Best animated music video ive ever seen.... You have to see this if you even remotly like naruto.

BEST naruto AMV EVER!

errr, no.
    It's quite ordinary. Nothing spectacular about it at all.
    --
    "If you were young again, would you start writing TeX again or would you use Microsoft Word, or another word processor?
    I hope to die before I have to use Microsoft Word." (Donald E. Knuth)

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

BEST naruto AMV EVER!

If you want to see a good video go to game trailers and download the final fantasy 7 video using my december from linkin park its awesome!

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

BEST naruto AMV EVER!

ill take your word for it and download it, i download loads of music video's so i know a good video when i see one, ill review this video once i have it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

RE: BEST naruto AMV EVER!

oh my god how retarded with login for a stinkin amv site that sucks. can i get it at any other place?

uhh that site has a lot of better naruto vids in my opinion, but then ive downloaded almost all of them.

except for the linkin park vids, those are over done. I could live the rest of my life without seeing another lp vid and not feel any loss.

BEST naruto AMV EVER!

Yeh it was ok, but he over exagerated saying it was the best AMV ever.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...fo.php?v=34358

^ that ones much better [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

BEST naruto AMV EVER!

If that AMV has Linkin Park, Evanescence or one of the other 100 mainstream mallcore metal bands playing; I will spit on this thread and send vile attack dogs upon the author of it.

Edit after checking: Disturbed eh? WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE! *Unleashes attack dogs*

BEST naruto AMV EVER!

They're not even metal bands. They're EMO. And EMO is bad for you, very bad.

Say NO to EMO.

BEST naruto AMV EVER!

Originally posted by: Voltage

Say NO to EMO.
    I may just have to put together a Naruto AMV set to Saves The Day or Good Charlotte.

Evil shouldn't look this good. *runs hand through hair*

BEST naruto AMV EVER!

Originally posted by: Kaka
    Yeh it was ok, but he over exagerated saying it was the best AMV ever.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...fo.php?v=34358

^ that ones much better [img][/img]
    this ones top 3 of all AMVs ive seen. the other two are kenshin vids [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

BEST naruto AMV EVER!

Ok, those may be better hardcore videos, but you have to admit... for a Windows movie maker video, that is extremely good. I had just started watching Naruto when i downloaded this and thought it was awesome.

BEST naruto AMV EVER!

Originally posted by: Voltage

Say NO to EMO.
    i havent checked the music vid......but if its disturbed.....then why in god's name would you associate that with emo??
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

MSI Pokemon vid forever. And the old VHS Rammstein EVA one. And if those don't do it, any of Zarzxrax's (or however the fuck you spell his nick).

If you want some cool amv's download Sexy no jutsu's amv

Hey guys check out my anime music video. "Breaking Sasuke Down" I did it with Windows Movie Maker 2.

BEST naruto AMV EVER!

Best one is the ninja of the night spoof!

Also that AMV sucked! You should NOT use video with subs in it, you should
    do it with Raws.

One that I would recommend is by Chiko Chiko productions, song is Beautiful People by Marilyn Manson.

BEST naruto AMV EVER!

best AMV ever is the cowboy bebop vs trigun in where they use some mad splicing skills to pit vash vs spike, found it on kazaa bout a year ago its dope as hell, i think its titled Tainted donuts or something.

BEST naruto AMV EVER!

Originally posted by: AlbinoFury
    best AMV ever is the cowboy bebop vs trigun in where they use some mad splicing skills to pit vash vs spike, found it on kazaa bout a year ago its dope as hell, i think its titled Tainted donuts or something.
    They showed that at Otakon 2001, I believe... if it didn't win the category it was nominated for it came close.

BEST naruto AMV EVER!

From this point on kiddies, these combination of words are no longer allowed:

"Awesome AMV" and "Linkin Park". Because no, they suck as musicians.

I want something more technical. People doing AMVs need to broaden their musical horizons a little outside the beaten path of radio "hard" rock; if you want some suggestions for rock music, check into some Rival Schools, Quicksand, Helmet, Handsome, Strung Out... I can name at least one song from each of those bands that would make for an excellent AMV, if I had good raw sources to work with. But still, set yourself off and do something neat. I remember the first (and still one of my favorite) Naruto AMVs was done to a Lostprophets song (from their poorly produced and very underrated CDs, sharp stuff), which I'm glad I saw because it got me into both the show and the band. Whomever did that AMV, thanks dude. Now someone do more shit like that.