Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS!!!

THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS!!!

I heard it was a book, has anyone read it? And if yes is it good?

RE: THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS!!!

What is it about????
    I Don't like to say anything twice

i know there is a movie that goes by the same name but i dont know if the movie is based on the book or not

S7ven...

Good movie. Very good. About this mad man who goes around punishing people who commits the seven deadly sins. And the policeman who tries and stop him

The police hero is played by... umm. whatshisname.. Aargh! i'm bad at celebrity names. The guy who married Rachel from Friends. Married her in real life I mean. Not stupid Ross or whatever.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

BRAD PITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! his name is BRAD PITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

i never read the book but i thought the movie was pretty good.

I tried my best...

Yeah the movie was kinda cool

Is it like the movie if so I have no reason to read it though it was a awesome movie I would never read a book that would be that slow if i know whats going to happen.
    I Don't like to say anything twice

that movie was pretty fucked up and bloody. but it's better because it makes the movie more shocking.

I didn't even know there was a book...I'd be interested in reading it, though I imagine it'd be more horrible than the film (Lust and Sloth aren't nice [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img])...

Sadly for me the first time I ever heard of the film was when I was online and a mate said "theres a well good film on (some tv channel)" - so i put it on and it was the last 5 minutes!!! I saw the twist at the end and nothing else...which kinda ruined it when I saw the whole thing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Man that truly sucks, the movie was all about the twist.

what movie is this? sounds interesting. how old is it?

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Man that truly sucks, the movie was all about the twist.
    Tell me about it...I was well gutted when I saw the whole film and how good it was etc...

^ I think it was mid to late 90's when the film was released, I'm not 100% sure...but it was directed by David Fincher (I think...at least according to the guy who ruined it for me says its him!!)

lol i just watched it man... sad at the end haha kevin spacey palys the maniac ahha

havent watched the movie yet but my sis said it's pretty gruesome, but i'm gonna watch Battle Royale now so nothing will shock me. NOTHING

Battle Royale wasn't that bad. I didn't find it shocking at all really.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Se7en is a million times worse than BR...BR is mostly just violence, shooting and stuff like that (theres a fairly disturbing flashback in the Special Edition though), Se7en isn't really violent (as I remember it anyway), but its definitely more disturbing and gruesome, many of the sins are pretty horrible.

Originally posted by: Nara Shikamaru VI
    havent watched the movie yet but my sis said it's pretty gruesome, but i'm gonna watch Battle Royale now so nothing will shock me. NOTHING
    Read the book, it's much, much more disturbing and it makes alot more sense in the end. Grantesd the movie wasn't to hard to grasp but they meshed alot of characters into one in the movie which really borthered me. Also you could go buy the Manga, thats one piece of fucked up work. Lord I still have nightmares.

Originally posted by: Eurasian
    BRAD PITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! his name is BRAD PITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

i never read the book but i thought the movie was pretty good.

Yeah.. Brad Pitt. Thanks. I'mn really horrible with celeb's. Probably because I don't care.

Good movie though. If you want to know the twist, I'll PM you the twist for the sake of the other members. And yeah. it's a 90's show. Kinda old,but still excellent.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

yo lefty could you tell me where to get the book?

yeah Lefty i've read the book and i've got 4 of the manga. i thought the movie will be more fucked up compare to the books. i didnt know it was the other way round.

and Full Metal Kid, buy the 3rd manga.....last chapter full on hentai. no kiddin. thats why i stop buying it. go to your local anime or comic book store. the novel is red in colour and real thick, u cant miss it.