Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS!!!

RE: THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS!!!

Originally posted by: Nara Shikamaru VI
    yeah Lefty i've read the book and i've got 4 of the manga. i thought the movie will be more fucked up compare to the books. i didnt know it was the other way round.

and Full Metal Kid, buy the 3rd manga.....last chapter full on hentai. no kiddin. thats why i stop buying it. go to your local anime or comic book store. the novel is red in colour and real thick, u cant miss it.
    The 8th volume is non-stop hentai from start to finish...very disappointing as I was expecting some real story. Its quite disturbing as well. Generally though its only prolonged scenes with Mitsuko that are like that, most of the manga is pretty good, though not as good as the book.

The BR novel can be found at www.amazon.com if you can't find it at a local shop - thats where I got it anyway... its much better than the film...as it actually has a bigger story than just "kids on an island, what are they gonna do?". Pretty much each character is given a bit of a back story as well so it becomes more interesting when they actually fight each other etc.

RE: THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS!!!

yeah the manga sort of add more life into the characters.

hmmm...if seven is more worst than BR i might drop by at my local blockbuster some day