Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: naruto 230 Raw is out

naruto 230 Raw is out

not anyone that.. but it only has one tail, unlike the kyubi which of course has 9..

naruto 230 Raw is out

Originally posted by: Sidnne
    I'm kind of disappointed by all of these transformations and power ups. I know its the same old argument, but I would rather see the characters rely on skill, techniques, and strategy rather than power ups from "alternate sources of power". That is what made Naruto such an appealing series to me in the first place (remember the shadow shuriken that they used against Zabuza? That, IMO, was much cooler than seeing Naruto transforming into a beast, or Sasuke and others transforming into monsters, because it was smarter and more creative.)

But, I'm a fan of the series. I'm not going to complain too much, I'm just going to sit back and enjoy whatever twists and turns it takes.
    My friend, I now place you leaps and bounds over the majority of Naruto fanatics here, who only want to see Naruto tear shit up with his "power." Thank you having some standards for this fresh series. Thank you, for not being so shallow, like everybody else here. You rock, dude.

And I couldn't agree more. All this leveling up shit is getting lame. And predictable.

naruto 230 Raw is out

i also enjoyed the stratergy part like the shadow shuriken bit, it was inventive and a nice change to many animes, while yes the characters do need to get stronger quickly, otherwise how can they fight itachi, i would like to see more stratergy

naruto 230 Raw is out

Originally posted by: Hotsuma
    Originally posted by: Sidnne
    I'm kind of disappointed by all of these transformations and power ups. I know its the same old argument, but I would rather see the characters rely on skill, techniques, and strategy rather than power ups from "alternate sources of power". That is what made Naruto such an appealing series to me in the first place (remember the shadow shuriken that they used against Zabuza? That, IMO, was much cooler than seeing Naruto transforming into a beast, or Sasuke and others transforming into monsters, because it was smarter and more creative.)

But, I'm a fan of the series. I'm not going to complain too much, I'm just going to sit back and enjoy whatever twists and turns it takes.
    My friend, I now place you leaps and bounds over the majority of Naruto fanatics here, who only want to see Naruto tear shit up with his "power." Thank you having some standards for this fresh series. Thank you, for not being so shallow, like everybody else here. You rock, dude.

And I couldn't agree more. All this leveling up shit is getting lame. And predictable.
    I have to agree guys. The techniques, strategies and skills were what drew me to this series in the first place. I really miss those days. Although don't get me wrong, I'm still enjoying the series.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day