Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Who are really the strongest?

RE: Who are really the strongest?

No, It's Edward Elric, hes the strongest.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

say what? did i miss something? for a moment i thought i was in the fma section.

NO! naruto is!! before ed can put his hands together, naruto would have already hit him!!

I tried my best...

then u could say that b4 anyone could do handseals rock lee would pown them, then i guess rock lee is jounin level. NO YOU CAN"T put it in SPeed beats everything, does not work.

edward can transmute his chakra into shit. =P

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

naruto will use sheer force to break through ed's transmutation.

I tried my best...

who is this edward elric?
    where does he appear?

Originally posted by: shinichi69
    who is this edward elric?
    where does he appear?
    Edward Elric is the fella in my sig. He's the main character of Full Metal Alchemist/Hagane no Renkinjutsushi. It's definitely worth your effort to watch.

41 posts in one day, shinichi? Busy busy.

^^^^lmao was thinking the same thing.
    back on topic since i came late, strongest i know of is the 4th, 3rd, then jiraiya, then itachi, oro, tsunade.
    @ itachi fanboys that are gonna try to flame: i dont think jiraiya is stronger then itachi, but i think he has techiniques that can defeat itachi, which is why itachi is hesitant to fight him.

man, reading through this thread made me realise that a lot of people seem to be under the impression that just because u beat someone instantly means that you're on a higher level.
    naruto is NOT stronger than kabuto.. kabuto got hit by the rasengan coz he was doing his cell regeneration dooby.
    neways, itachi and the sannin appear to be the strongest.
    jiraiya is pretty strong regardless of how perverted he is. tsunade knows how to heal people.. but that also means she knows what causes people to be in need of healing as well.. so that's quite an attribute. plus her friggin strength where she can like... punch a crater in one hit. far out. and oro.. even without arms he's scary as crap.

Yeah, the naruto vs kabuto shouldn't be accounted. there just had to be a display of rasengan, and kabuto happened to be the nearest bad guy. and by the way, kabuto still won the fight.
    can't say he sucks because of taking that hit....it'd be like saying you suck for getting struck by lightning.

The 3rd took out 2 hokages and almost defeated a sennin. If that isnt proof that he is (was, whatever) the strongest ninja shown to us, then I dont know what is. And the fact that he did that well past his peak is even more showing of superiority.

There could be stronger ninjas, (imo if not him then jiraiya or itachi) but none have displayed, in battle, strength comparable to the 3rd's.