Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto and Star Trek

Naruto and Star Trek

Anko could be the girl who could read mind

Tsunadi could be Seven of Nine from Voyager. The two of them have one thing in common, big boobs

Edit: Enterprise is really different from the previous Trek. There are something that Archer(Enterprise) would do that Picard(TNG) will not.

Naruto and Star Trek

Like, Get it on with a vulcan?

lucky....

RE: Naruto and Star Trek

are you people retarded? these two subjects have nothing to do with eachother. I like both of them but am intelligent enough to keep both of them separate. please cease this stupidity before I lose my lunch.

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)

Naruto and Star Trek

Of course these subjects are not related. That's what makes the game interesting. You actually have to think about it to try to draw connections. Personally, I think it's a nice change from the standard "is X stronger than Y" type of thread. If you don't like this thread, there are many others where you can post, and you never have to look at this one if you don't want to.

Naruto and Star Trek

Kitkat has a point, there is nothing wrong with this thread, and like said, if you don't like it then don't read/post in it and find another, let the people who enjoy thinking and comming up with connections/ideas post in here then.

Naruto and Star Trek

Warf and Asuma strike me as being very similar...maybe it's the beast-like strength, or the quiet nobility.

lucky....

the only thing i have to say is that star trek sucks.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Got that right

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    the only thing i have to say is that star trek sucks.
    Now when you say that, do you mean that all the series suck? Also, does it mean that you have watched at least a full season of each series to actually see if it is bad or not? Or is this based on your opinion of seeing people cosplay at conventions and not really watching any episodes?

For me, I usually don't say any series sucks until I actually see enough of it. For example, Andromeda sucks during the last couple of seasons because the story line has become so corny and incoherent.

If you are going to insult a series, at least let me know why you don't like it.

As for comparing Star Trek with Naruto, yeah, that's a little different, but hey, it's at least fun to try for those who want to. Btw, Star Trek has its pluses and minuses. At the very least, it does invigorate your mind to imagine what the future could be like. In a way, it could help the minds of today create and shape the future. You wouldn't be looking at your computer monitor if not for the ingenius engineers of the past.

Back on topic, I would have Tsunade play the Borg queen. I mean, Tsunade can kick butt and totally rule over the universe as Borg queen. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

i have seen like a season of star trek voyeger, a movie with that guy playing professor X in X-men and i've seen some of star trek enterprise. thats what i base my opinion on. from what i know the series are ver alike with a ship and crew out in space fighting and meeting diffrent sorts of races and shit.

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)

PSJ, I don't blame you for thinking Star Trek sucks if that's all you've seen. Voyager is much lower quality than most of the other ST series, and Enterprise....well....I don't even consider it to be Star Trek since it's blatantly a sell-out to pop culture. Overall the best series in my opinion was The Next Generation. It's not just some dudes in space fighting and meeting aliens. It uses a fantasy future universe to deal with complex moral and social issues that our society is facing. It has a depth to it that is not found in any of the other ST's, and is fun and interesting to watch too.

Nevertheless, this is NOT a 'Do you like Star Trek' thread. I refer you all the the first post which explains the actual topic.

Ok, so I think that Orochimaru could play Data's brother Lor....they are both so evil, and enjoy being evil.

yeah, I myself have stuggled watching through Enterprise (conflicts with Smallville for one), and Voyager was.. umm... different (Q having a relationship with the captain just didn't sit to well with me). So yeah, if you based your Star Trek experience off that, then I can definitely understand your point of view.

KitKat, I definitely think that Oro would make a great Lor. They have the same complexion, too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I can't imagine who would make a great Picard, though. I mean, the guy reads Shakespeare and is very classy. Who in Naruto would have that charisma? I guess maybe the Third might be close, but I am not sure.

I think we can play Sakura as any of the extras; you know, the ones that always get killed off. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Naruto and Star Trek

Chouji for scotty!

Lee for spock.

uhhhh lets see who would make a good kurk.

Naruto and Star Trek

To all those who insist on pointing out that Star Trek and Naruto have nothing in common, you're mostly right. Except that they are both series I (and many others) enjoy. However, by saying that the two should never meet, even in an abstract hypothetical forum thread such as this is simply narrow minded of you. It's here for fun, and that's what the people posting here (for the most part) are using it as. I for one find it interesting to try to find parallels between completely unrelated series. Of course, since Star Trek is such a laid back series compared to Naruto, it's difficult to draw parallels betwen characters beyond one or two common points. And I can't tie all of them to TNG alone.

Rock Lee - Nog from DS9 (after joining Starfleet), the excitedly loud "yes sir!" mentality
    Konohamaru - Welsey Crusher before going off to Starfleet Academy, duh
    Jiraiya - Captain Kirk, the whole woman obsession thing
    Kakashi - Q, pranks, observations, and helpful every once in a while
    Tsunade - Kira (DS9), firey attitude

That's all I got right now. And there's nothing wrong with being a nerd, since usually all it means is that you take time to think more than the average meat-headed jock. Unless you're talking about the overly-obsessive "Trekie" types. *shudders* I'm just a fan. And a nerd. And if you have a problem with that, I'll kick your @$$.

nothing wrong here...but i cant think of any pairings

sakura=barkeley:a bumbling idiot