Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: The most annoying character

RE: The most annoying character

i noe this is off the topic, but how old do people reckon shizune is? coz if she has been an attendant to tsunade since they left konoha.. which was 10yrs ago.. she'd hafta b at least older than 10 (duh!) but she looks like she's maybe in early 20s.. and that would mean she left with tsunade when she was around 15 tops? o_O but yeah.. it does make sense.. coz they're kinda related (what was it? her uncle was close to tsunade or something.. can't remember. correct me somebody) that shizune go wth tsunade.. but at the same time it's like.. well, i'm not too certain anymore coz i realised kabuto's 17 was it? yeah.. me n my fallin asleep while watchin anime (i'm sure i dont thou...)

Her uncle was Tsunade's boyfriend.

her mom was probably the younger sister of dan who died shortly before he met tsunade (well, maybe it was a year or something, i dont remember)
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

yeah i thought her uncle was dan... OH!! i get it assertnfailure! shizune's mum was the girl who died because there were no medical ninjas and so that's why dan was siding with tsunade... but i woulda thought dan was pretty young during that flashback.. so her mother couldn't be that old either.... unless they weren't that separated... but i figured that dan and his little sister may be quite separated in age.. crap this is confusing sounding

most annoyiing character would be sakura... it will forever be her... her alone.. that's her title...

i wouldnt consider sakura annoying. she doesnt hurt my head. Ino always makes my head hurt.

Chouji is nice, because he can do some teamwork (Ino-Chou-Shika).

He isn't like Sakura : Oh no Sasuke *Faint* ....
    Nor like Sasuke : *Kukuku I'm an Uchiha and It'll be easy to beat you*
    Nor like Naruto : What did you say ? How you dare ! *Super Super Noisy Ninja*

He is silent and when he needs to fight he gives everything he got:

Fat ? *Echoes in his head* Fat, Fat, Fat, Fat ...

He could have won the fight with the sound ninja who performed the Zankuukyokuha (If 1 on 1 )

hmm... annoying character? probably wud be the sound ninjas...