Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The most annoying character

The most annoying character

Post Virgin! woo hoo
    I just had to join the forum, as I feel very stongly about Ton Ton. Doesn't the little pig just get on your nerves, especially when it whines. I'm almost sure I'd rather watch an anime series called Sakura rather than Naruto episodes crammed with a stupid pig (unless some evil character decides he has a sudden urge for pork chops, with ketchup of course!)

Although to apease all you Sakura haters, I've got to agree shes pretty lame. But surely I'm not the only one who thinks Ton Ton should disapear.....

RE: The most annoying character

what wrong with the pig? its not like they dedicated a whole ep to him....

First tell me whats right with the pig, it never does anything except whine!

Nothing is wrong with a pig. It's there as a cute factors for the ladies, since the female audience appears to like pigs in Anime for some reason. Anyway, I think that little piggy is fun to watch. I'd like to see it in action and fight. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Well then thundrakkon, seeing as we are heading from some more filler eps, perhaps we could send your suggestion of fighting pig to the animators. wonder who its opponent could be.....sakura anyone? surely they're on a par

well nothing is wrong with the pig so i guess everything is right?

nothing wrong with Ton Ton. He's funny and I like the sound he makes

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    well nothing is wrong with the pig so i guess everything is right?
    Spot the anti-logic! C'mon, we've been watching the pig whine for over 10 episodes now! I almost relented in my pig hating views when it manged to do something new i.e. copy Shizune's startled expression. However, I'm gald to say that I wasn't impressed that much.

btw thundakkron, surely if they wanted to attract female audiences they would improve/give mre screen time to some of the female characters

bweeei bweeeeeiiii~
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Originally posted by: Jakins
    btw thundakkron, surely if they wanted to attract female audiences they would improve/give mre screen time to some of the female characters
    Not necessarily. Itachi more than compensates for that fact. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Besides, the pig is an added bonus, to keep things new. It's an awesome, flying pig that can run with the best of them. I just want to see it fight. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

the pig isn't that annoying. i think you had a traumatic experience involving pigs when you were a child and thats why you hate them so much.

well my worst doubts have been confirmed, and it has come to this...."Pig lovers!!!!!"

no im not a pig lover i simply dont got anything against them.... besides they tend to taste quite good.

mmmm.... unexplained bacon
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Chouji V Ton Ton...this will be battle of the bbq bacon...
    mmmm.... unexplained bacon
    is that homer..?

Pft, don't hate the pig. I'm pretty certain even Ton Ton has greater fighting abilities than our dear worthless Sakura-chan.
    / No, you warrant no villain's exposition from me.

Ton Ton owns, that poi poi sound he makes brings a smile to my face everytime I hear it.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Ton Ton rocks..

But Chouji and Sakura sucks (although Saukra is getting a little better).

See jakins... now look wat did u do... u made ton ton like udon....

theres nothing wrong wif ton ton... he makes that pui pui sound cause THATS ALL HE CAN MAKE u expect him to talk??
    ton ton: (TALKING NO JUTSU) Hi i am ton ton nice to meet u. i am a pig that can talk ha ha ha. now i will be turned to bacon.

why do you care so much about the pig anyways?