Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ranma 1/2

RE: Ranma 1/2

just read some post from internet,rumiko takahashi promised to finish ranma, after finishing inuyasha.

geez i dont think inuyasha have an end.

If you like Ranma already wait til you get to season 2, it's my favorite season. The opening is my all-time favorite anime song, today it might not seem like much but there are too many memories packed in it! And all the coolest characters get introduced there too. Among others my all-time favorite anime character (lots of all-timers in this bloody show!)

ranma was great loved it...
    very funny have you laughin all the way...
    read and watched manga and anime from start to finish..

do you have a link Shiena^?

so terra who is your all time favorite anime character?

Originally posted by: Shiena^
    just read some post from internet,rumiko takahashi promised to finish ranma, after finishing inuyasha.

geez i dont think inuyasha have an end.
    That would be so awesome if they finished Ranma. Also, it would be nice to see them grow up a bit, too. I know in one of the episodes, they mentioned that it is 2 years since Ranma came, but they were all still the same age since the start. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

As for bittorrent, try Boxtorrents. They look like they have everything there.

As for me, I love Shampoo. She is just awesome in her wicked ways. It also helps that she is super strong, too.

Ranma 1/2

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    so terra who is your all time favorite anime character?
    MOUSSE! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I even built a shrine for him 2-3 years ago. Now that's obsession for ya!

Edit: LOL as I wrote this I mysteriously remembered the URL to the shrine... http://www.angelfire.com/ky3/neokiske/ if anyone wants to check it out... it's OOOOLD and extremely fanboy-ish, but check it out if you are bored or something. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Not that it's in any way relevant, but he has the same voice actor as Iruka. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

ok i wont post more in this thread since this will probably become a spoiler discussion thread...

So thanks for everyone who helped... and i just saw episode 2 and loved it also... I think this will become one of my all-time favorite since i like what's happening and I usually like long-run anime....

What's wrong with spoiler discussion as soon as it's up to date to where you are? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Well if you leave it at that then it's ok... So now you guys can discuss episode 2 lol

Thanks mate well episode 2 was funny ehh... ... introducing Kuno and stuff. He's cool. Dig him a lot.

Yeah it was fun... Ranma is awesome though how he had time to write stuff in his forehead...

But the best part was the fiance just destroying every single male in school... the fight scene was awesome

torrent for complete manga series as a rar archive

http://66.90.75.92/suprnova//torrent...te-rar.torrent

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

Ranma 1/2

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Not that it's in any way relevant, but he has the same voice actor as Iruka. [img][/img]
    i'm never gonna look at iruka the same way...

i like shampoo. she's 100x cuter than akane.

I tried my best...

Yeah anime X-treme sux I know, but they are the only group I know that subbed Ranma. I really hate that logo they show every now and then in the show. Right now I'm at season 5 episode 19. It seems to me like this anime lasts forever. But that's a good thing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Season 5 had a good opening. ^_^

Actually I hate all of the Ranma intro's and outro's. But that is just my opinion. Btw I still like to sing along with the karaoke....
    so... ph34r me!!! You don't want to hear me!!!!

One other question... what should i watch first when the time comes... movie 1 or 2? i ask because according to anidb movie 2 is a prequel of movie 1

wtf? Prequel? Anidb?

None of the movies have anything with the other to do, and not with the real storyline either for that matter.

Well OVA 1 had one reference to movie 2, so I guess you should watch movie 1 then 2, and then the OVAs. I won't say what it is since it is obviously a spoiler.

spoiler alert

Codered

OVA 1? wasn't that the ova with the smiley thing which makes people act the ooposite of how they usually do? what connection did it have to do with the movie?
    i think you've confused yourself, OVA 2 had a picture from movie 2, but that's all.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.