Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: aone Naruto 99

aone Naruto 99

http://a.scarywater.net/aone/

It isnt even on the gotwoot.net tracker as I type this post.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar

RE: aone Naruto 99

thanks

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

This sig was made by KitKat.

Thanks Gaaralovessand! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

What's that strange noise in the episode? From beginning till end the sound isn't that well. Too bad, they had some sound problems in episode 95 too (part where Naruto uses Rasengan). I hope AonE takes more time to fix this, since the translation and video quality are the best.

cool...
    NL|MegaMika: mines ANBU version cant help ya..

aone Naruto 99

took it down

crap, just like the last 20 episodes. this show is so bad now. i dont think they even make those hand sign things to do moves anymore. they just power up like they are dragon ball z type of fighting. tsunade is the worst character. the rasengan is the worst move, it takes away what was so good about this series. now this is just a piece of shit anime.

aone Naruto 99

Originally posted by: g0at
    crap, just like the last 20 episodes. this show is so bad now. i dont think they even make those hand sign things to do moves anymore. they just power up like they are dragon ball z type of fighting. tsunade is the worst character. the rasengan is the worst move, it takes away what was so good about this series. now this is just a piece of shit anime.
    Seriously, you aren't familiar with the anime making world.
    Anyway goat you got some serious nerve to come here and say this anime is a peice of shit. This anime still is the kick *** anime that it started out as, and also, if you haven't noticed, Those dumb episodes are called fillers.

Naruto's story line is progressing even deeper than before, now with the new line of characters and series of events that we have just watched.

And also dragon ball z was made with alot of talking and powering up scenes because they wanted the Viewer to be drawn in and want to watch the next episdoe with desire, that why the cut it off rigth before the best parts about to happen.

If you don't like, just don't watch it, and don't come on to the fourms and flame about a anime. Show your maturity.

Admins please lock this soon, before this starts out to be a hate thread. Similar to a incident we had a while back.

Originally posted by: NL|MegaMika
    What's that strange noise in the episode? From beginning till end the sound isn't that well. Too bad, they had some sound problems in episode 95 too (part where Naruto uses Rasengan). I hope AonE takes more time to fix this, since the translation and video quality are the best.
    Deja vu feeling.

Anyways ok ep, can't wait to #100 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Will post my time after I watch it. Will leave it up for the whole of the week or longer dependant entirely on if theres less than 10 seeds.

I am also uploading from 95 to 98 at this time as well.

the rasengan isnt a jutsu....therefore it doesnt use hand signs

and if you werent referring to the rasengan when you said "i dont think they even make those hand signs"
    then you're just blind
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

This should get exciting again in about 10 more eps or so i hope >_<

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

10 more epi...that's like 10 more weeks. but yah, it hopefully will start progressing.

I tried my best...

Now seeding everything I possibly can because I'm asleep and lets face it... People Like anime.
    I will be seeding 99 for the week so those of you wanting to watch it who are only uploading because you want everybody to have it can go watch it now =-)

how many episodes are there in naruto? does anybody know? i heard funimation planning on license naruto, is that true?

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

...nothing is set. the series hadn't ended yet and it's not those standard 26 epi.

I tried my best...

I am almost feeling the same [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

good thing FMA remains untouched and brilliant as ever.

http://wowsphere.com/concept6.jpg
    Working on my future Warhammer Online journal, criticism demanded. Yes it's supposed to be that size.

This episode was great.

And g0at is a fag. And ?igma on the border to being one for agreeing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

the ep was good.............but normally i watch the eps like 3-4 times this one i can only watch once, but it wasnt bad, stillbetter than 99% of the shit they put on tv over here.