Thread: Saikano

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

Saikano

i have unanswered questions. i didn't finish it yet but i don't think they'll answer it later. (1) who's bombing the city? (2) which side is chise on?

I tried my best...

Saikano

Wow, it's been a while since I last saw this. I don't really remember if they mentioned an enemy. It's pretty much just the other side, and much of the wolrd has already been distroyed. Chise is with Japan, and she is protecting her home town. That is why her town was relatively safe compared to the rest of Japan/The World.

Saikano is more of a love story, so they focused on that, with the special effects of her weaponary as a side story, in my opinion.

RE: Saikano

Yep... I agree with thundrakkon....

I dont remember if they say who is bombing... but it is not important...

And ofcouse Chise is on Japan's side... if you can... you should watch the whole series in a row without breaks... the experience is better

watch 13 episodes of an ultra depressing show in a row.

so i finished it and i have many many questions about the ending. (1) is shuji the last person on earth?? (2)but he's living in the world inside his mind?? (3) does this mean earth is destroyed??

I tried my best...

Saikano

I dont think there is a clear cut of what really happens in the ending...

He might have gone crazy... or maybe not....

Is Chise really living with him? or is he just imagining it?...

I think you get my sarcasm now from the other thread when i mentioned that the show is full of happy and funny times

Saikano

I think it was mentioned in the special that this is the last love story before the end of the world, so yes, the world is destroyed. Shuji is the last person left, thanks to Chise's last ditch effort to protect him; however, her physical body was destroyed in the process. From my interpretation, she has ascended and lives inside Shuji right now. My only thoughts afterwards was, so what now? If he's the last remaining person on a dead planet, I would think that we would soon join everyone else. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Yep... I was thinking about the same thing....

There are three ways I look at the ending:

Ending 1: World is destroyed, Chise saved Shuji... but it is a tragedy since everyone died...

Ending 2: World is destroyed, Chise saved Shuji... but she ceased to exist.... Shuji is crazy and starts to imagine that Chise is living inside him, when infact she is not...

Ending 3 (which is usually the one I choose to believe happens): World is destroyed, Chise saved Shuji, and she is indeed living inside of Shuji... only difference between this ending and the Ending 1 is the atmosphere.... this ending is the ultimate romance and love story where Shuji was finally able to live with Chise disregarding everything else... as long as you are with the one you love nothing else matters... so a happy ending

I guess i have to watch the special also since i think i didnt watch it

there's a special??? do either of u know where to dl it??

Budweineken, when u mentioned "full of happy and funny times" in the other thread, i thought u were happy watching saikano. so then i thought it was going to be filled w/ bubbly love (i never read a info thing on it, i saw the pictures and thought it was interesting). it was a shocked when everyone around them kept dying...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

thundrakkon, i had the same thoughts. i doesn't make a difference that he's the only person alive. there's no food, etc. he doesn't have anyone to help create a new future.

I tried my best...

I know that anime-empire (if not mistaken) released the Making of... now where to get it i dont know....

You might want to check irc...

or if you use emule use this link

ed2k://|file|Saishuuheiki_Kanojo_-_S1_-_The_Making_Of_-_[E-F_&_A-E][AniDB].avi|159447040|29543c144a6db2c7b23ef65fdc4fa7dc|/

only problem is that it goes very slow in emule... but at least you will be able to dl it

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! i dl irc into my comp but never used it cuz i have no idea how to dl it from there. i never even tried emule. i'm sad now............actually i was sad just watching saikano........but now i'm sadder.

I tried my best...

then use emule... there is no science behind it...

download http://www.download.com/eMule/3000-2...ml?tag=lst-0-1

then connect choose your nickname to connect to the Animereactor server

your nickname has to have a [ARC] tag to enter... for ex. [ARC]Erusian

then connect to this server ed2k://|server|66.194.40.98|700|/

then copy this link in to your browser or something and it will automatically transfer to emule...

ed2k://|file|Saishuuheiki_Kanojo_-_S1_-_The_Making_Of_-_[E-F_&_A-E][AniDB].avi|159447040|29543c144a6db2c7b23ef65fdc4fa7dc|/

use this guide for a better detail http://members.lycos.co.uk/mangareactor/guide.html

u r my savior. i'll try it out. and thanks for telling me step by step. i feel like u know me so well, cuz i'm just stupid at these kind of things.

I tried my best...