Thread: World of Wacraft

World of Wacraft

Well im in the beta for a week and all i gotta say is that the game is fucking amazing, ive ridden on zepplins, wyverns, boats, ive visited the main city of all the horde races (IMO the coolest races in the game are horde, tauren undead, troll etc)

Any body else played it in the beta or wanna ask me a question about it since ive played it for like 13 hours over the past 2 days?

World of Wacraft

Anyone can play it at the moment. I would be playing too but my hardrive is so small that it doesn't have enough room at the moment.

World of Wacraft

i'm intrested but how do i sign up for beta??

World of Wacraft

not anyone can play it, its the stress test beta, you have to be a member of some site to download the beta, and yes WoW is awesome.

RE: World of Wacraft

it was open to the public for sign up but as far as i can tell the public signup opportunities for this beta are over sry folks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Yeah, I just read that at Blizz, need a member subscription for fileplanet to sign up for the stress test now.
    It's better to wait for the final product anyway. All the time you put in an MMO and then having your character deleted just isn't worth it.

World of Wacraft

Curious on how much the monthly service will be?

i was going to subscribe to fileplanet buy buying one of the pre-paid cards so i could get a reserved slot for the beta. i decided not to, but the game sure does look fun, i just recently got into war3 so it should be cool.

World of Wacraft

Curious on how much the monthly service will be?
    If you mean the monthly fee, it is rumoured to be $12.95-15.00. Blizzard has not confirmed, but those are the prices of MMORPG's today.
    IF you mean the actual content and GM service Blizzard will provide, you can be gaurenteed that it will be top notch. Blizzard still releases patches for Starcraft, which is 6 years old now and they very much support the Diablo 2 ladder.

World of Wacraft

Originally posted by: Nara Shikamaru VI
    i'm intrested but how do i sign up for beta??
    Unfortunately we can't, it was only ever available to North America and surrounds I believe. I might have to move soon.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day