Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: favorite alcoholic drink?

favorite alcoholic drink?

well i guess most of you do drink so i just wanted to check what you like the most.

im all for the beer and not just any beer i like harboe. vodka is fine to but beer is the shit.

Black and Tan

RE: favorite alcoholic drink?

Pina Colada & Ouzo. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

Long Island Ice Tea and maybe mai tai (i only drank it once, but i really like it)

I tried my best...

beer: any types of miller and corona
    hard a: coke and rum... white russians are alright... doesn't really matter.

alize is the way to go though.

oh yeah... vodka + rockstar (energy drink) = awesome.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Generally if I'm drinking I stick with beer. San Miguel is my favourite, I keep away from Stella as it totally fucks your head up the next day and Fosters sucks. Other decent ones are Vodka & Red Bull or Strongbow. I don't usually like spirits except in certain cases.

It's shots all the way baby. Jam Doughnuts, Cowboys, Quick Fucks, it's all good.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

me i like to mix shit together, and so far i like drinking hennesy, bacardi 151, and some oj mixed together 4 or 5 shots will get u fucked up if ur a light drinker

spirits= beam, gin...
    beer= vb, extra dry, corona...

Well i'm working and its very late here in toronto. I thought this would be my return post for all those who remember me.

My beverage of choice is Amsterdam Dutch Amber lager. Gotta love that beer.

I don't drink... <_<
    >_>

Ok Ok hot butter rum
    I Don't like to say anything twice

Good Whiskey - Crown or Jack ol No 7 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    Taquilla - Cuervo
    Rum - Bacardi

Beer sucks, i can't belive people actually drink Mexican Piss (Corona)

A good 'White Russian' does the trick for me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] (look it up if you want to know what it contains, bouns points for saying what film it was drunk a lot in [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )

I ONLY take the hard stuff = Ladies Wine. Sweet and lovely on the tongue.

Just kidding, Chevas, JD and Todi (Fermented Indian Coconut)
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

bacardi, parrot bay, smirnoff, corona

Originally posted by: Trip
    A good 'White Russian' does the trick for me (look it up if you want to know what it contains, bouns points for saying what film it was drunk a lot in )
    [semi-OT]
    LOL you must be talking about "The Big Lebowski". The main character "The Dude" drinks white russians throughout the movie. It's a very good movie if you are into that bizarre type of comedy.

back to topic...
    I don't drink, don't really care for it.

Jounin

Cant belive ppl drink Corona?? Me nether.. But what chocked me the most was that someone acctually drinks Miller.. American piss.. It's just water ffs.. It's almost colored like water to..

Well I drink Cider (all kinds of flawors)..

Many diffrent drinks but Red Bull & Vodka, Lost in Space, Cameleon (not to good at spelling but you know that reptile animal that blend its colors to the scenery)(A creation of my friend that have become quite popular here in Vasteras (Västerås) in sweden)..

Also i made a drink of Vodka, Fanta Lemon and Tom Collins mix.. Tom Collins take away the alcohol-flawor so it usaly becomes like 2/4 vodka, 1/4 Fanta & 1/4 Tom Collins mix (I original made it to be 1/4 vodka, 1/4 Tom Collins mix and 2/4 Fanta Lemon).. And since you dont tast the vodka it gows down real easy.. Could be dangerus if you are not to got a handeling yourself or get drunk easy to but i need to drink big volumes of alcohol to get drunk so its perfekt for me..

Beer.. What can i say about this one?? I like it when its ice-cold.. Then i can drink many.. But if its room-temp then i cant drink it.. Most of my friends thinks it's good anyway but i cant.. And after about 12-18 beers, ice-cold or not, i cant drink much more.. then that good tast in the mouth turns to shitty flawor if i drink any more..

wine (well i cant spell the word, how much i look at it, it still looks fucked up to me)?? No thx.. Maybe a glas to the food can be good but never just wine.. Seems to be a girls drink..

Whiskey!! That is good.. I once got drunk on only whiskey (well it was not me paying) but in my opinion its more of a drink that you would enjoy more if you drink it slow..

Tequilla.. This is the drink from hell, boys and girls.. Never ever try this one out.. Damn.. The horror.. My friends bought it in the clubs when i was a little younger (18) and said it was good.. So i bought a bottle of it and was going to drink it at a party.. And when i was there i found out it tasted like crap.. It was the most awfull thing i have tasted in my life.. But now worry i thought, i have orange-juice.. That makes Tequilla Sunrise, right!! And it was even more horrible that only tequilla.. Well i was 18 and the stupid me force it down anyways and i was sick the rest of the night.. And i can still remember the tast if i think about it..

Baileys & Dooleys is really good to..

And Ouzo that Terra said is also really good..

But it usally becomes some vodka drink or/and cider for me..

BTW it was a good topic =) Now you can learn more drinks and stuff.. And it would be good if you have a unusual (how the fuck is it spelled??) drink and know what in it, plz post how to make it.. Its fun to try out new drinks.. Even if you cant make it yourself because its to complex you could always ask the bartender ^^ and let him sweat =)

racki is my drink of choice but i only get some when people go on holiday, normally in the pub i drink wife beater, but some bars near me have started sellign this drink called desperado, a 5.9% with a shot of tequila in it, and its lovley.

I drink beer, beer, and more beer...

sometimes i drink the ocassional Coba Libre (rum (Don Q) and coke), Tom Collins (sp?), Pina Colada...

I don't drink shots that much, but I usually buy the Kamikazee and in a pub i go to there is this shot (really a full glass but you have to chug it) called Flamming (half of the full glass with beer other half coke, and then they put in a shotglass inside the big glass with 151 Rum and some other shit and they torch it)

sounds like a dr pepper.