Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: clan wars

RE: clan wars

Uchiha would win. they are evolved from hyuuga. So they are the advanced bloodline of an advanced bloodline... how good can you get?

I don't know KonohaRek but I do know that after that pic you posted I want to throw up everytime I see your avatar.

clan wars

I the difference between Uchiha and Hyuuga a evolution or just a mutation? Because I'd tend to think that Sharingan is not evolved ("better") than Byakugan, its just different. Remember they said that the insight powers of Byakugan and mush better than those of Sharingan? Also, though only the top members know it, the Kaiten, and that 64 hit thingy would make pretty formidible opponents.
    BTW didn't somebody say before that not all Uchiha have Sharingan? From what I've seen all Hyuuga have Byakugan

EDIT: but they all have it....some Byakugan is better than no Sharingan...besides, how can u beat a byakugan master that has mastered Kaiten?

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

then the ppl w/ sharingan can protect ppl w/o it. and not everyone from the hyuuga r strong and an expert w/ the byakugan.

I tried my best...

iam willing to bet that the people with limited ability in the hyuuga clan are stronger than the people with no ability in the uchiha clan. protecting people will get them killed.

also wasnt it stated that nejis ability was stronger than sasuke?

Originally posted by: chambers
    thats news to me

unless you mean "stated that neji's INSIGHT was better than sasuke's"
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

maybe it was insight, i cant remeber it word for word like. i thought i remeber neji explaining it as better as sharingan was just a branching ability.

Originally posted by: chambers
    iam willing to bet that the people with limited ability in the hyuuga clan are stronger than the people with no ability in the uchiha clan. protecting people will get them killed.

How can it be stronger when they both serve different purposes.

clan wars

I think the Hyuga clan are more battle ready than the Uchiha clan.

From birth the Hyuga serve one purpose alone, that is to protect the head family.

Unlike the other clan, there is pressure for the Hyuga to become stronger. If they are not strong how they will be able to protect the Head family.

PS: What is Kaiten

clan wars

Kaiten is the revolving 'ultimate defense' that Neji did during the chuunin exams

Originally posted by: Kale Ironfist
    thing is, the answer is already given in the manga/anime. why else is the Uchiha clan known as the number one clan in Konoha? The Hyuuga are only the number one clan now because the Uchiha got slaughtered by one man... an Uchiha himself...

Shi_No_Shikaku: the sharingan doesnt drain very fast... only on non Uchiha clan members...
    kakashis drains fast cos he can;t control it, he cannot put it away like sasuke and his brother. the fact is it still drains fast but they have more control over it, the more control the less chakra it uses while active depending on what its been used for.

my guess is that.......

the strongest uchihas > the strongest hyuugas
    however
    the average uchihas < the average hyuugas

especially considering that NOT ALL members of the uchiha clan obtains the sharingan, while ALL members of the hyuuga do
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Speaking of Clans, which other clans are there? I know theres the Aburame (the bug clan, like shino) but is the a clan of ppl tha can talk to dogs, like Kiba? What about A clan of ppl that can do the mind transfer (is that a bloodline limit?) or a clan of fat bastards like chouji?

All the ninjas in naruto use the same abilitys as their parents but it doesnt make it a blood line limit, a bll has to be a power that everyone under the person that originated the technique can use without needing to try to learn it, such as sasuke learning how to activate his shiringan in the middle of a battle with haku

clan wars

The fat people in style of Chouji are a clan.

Can someone tell me according to what source exactly are people saying that not everybody in the Uchiha clan gets the Sharingan? If its because Sasuke's dad said it was impressive that Itachi got the Sharingan at 8, that no way says that others can't get it when they are older....

And why would average Uchiha's be < average Hyuuga's? Look at it this way, Neji's Byakugan could be said to be developed at a further stage than Sasuke's sharingan, by the fact that he wasn't that far off during his bird counting training, and Sasuke only has two pupils in his eyes yet. Yet if there was a fight between Sasuke and Neji, neither of them would be able to own each other.

i think its sasuke that says it early on, saying its something rare and commenting on how kakashi has one

Sanjuro thanks i was wounding what clan Shino was.
    I Don't like to say anything twice

Originally posted by: Kale Ironfist
    i think its sasuke that says it early on, saying its something rare and commenting on how kakashi has one
    he said that cause he has a blood line limit and isnt blood