Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Star Ocean!

RE: Star Ocean!

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Speaking of having gotten far, I'm at the last boss.
    God is that fucker cheap. I tried 3 times and gave up. And I was so determined on beating the game tonight. :/
    Ah well will have to wait for tomorrow or something.
    I beat the last boss on my second try, he was using his ultimate attack repeatedly the first time, but he didn't even get to use it once the second time I fought him. I'm going to have to go back and fight him a few more times later on to get a few more trophies from him.

Star Ocean!

Nel is awesome, I recently threw Sophia out and replaced her with Nel.
    Nel heals, and heals well. Takes care of Sophia's healing necessity.

And Nel has Flying Guillotine. That move is almost too good at higher levels.

@hopeknight: Yeah I'm thinking I should try killing him faster before he wreaks havoc with that move, last time I tried he did it so many times on a row that I couldn't even touch him. Damn that stereotypical bishounen last boss!

Edit: Been playing some more Star Ocean 1. If there's anything SO1 has, it's great music. It easily takes the place as the best Star Ocean score with the battle theme alone. Did you hear the battle theme of SO1? It is amazing. I have an arranged version of it which is gorgeous! I wish my damn host worked so I could upload it... :/

Edit2: Nevermind that I actually found my login info, here it is, the arranged version of the SO1 battle theme: http://valethcosmo.free.fr/SO1BATTLE.mp3

Enjoy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Only the first 2:30 is the battle theme itself though, after that it goes into a medley of various other battle themes in the game. It's worth the listen all the way through though if you like VG music.

ive never played the star ocean games. are they good?

Star Ocean!

Awesome.

Edit: I FINALLY BEAT SO3! EAT THAT DAMN LAST BOSS! I'm working on the secret dungeons now, got one down. The smallest one, easiest way to put it without spoiling. Finally got all characters for the VS mode too.

Star Ocean!

Is Star Ocean 3 really that great? I was thinking of buying Xenogears off ebay or something instead of getting that. I just dont wanna be thinking "Damn, I should have got sexy Xenogears instead". ^_^

yea is a great game....although i hate the hauler part.

im stuck on the first cd where you need to use the dragon flute to open doors. right now im activating the floor panels and the last one i need is on the top crosshair, bottom panel. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] i dont get the doors that have different faces glowing in and out. do you press the button, then wait for it to stop and then do the next on or all the combination right after another? im so confused...

Star Ocean!

You do them all right after another, if you don't get them all right on the first try, the faces reset. That dungeon definately was annoying, but I am pretty sure that there was no panels behind the switching faces.

comes out here in two weeks. its the first star ocean game to come out over here, so naturally i expect big things from it, not many RPGs have taken me latley thelast one i finished was KOTOR, scince then ive tried and discared a number the best being ToS on the GC, i got stuck on a part where you have two fights in a row........then bought burnout 3 and havent looked back scince.

The first three hours of SO3 are pretty dull, but after that it really picks up.

lol it took u that long to beat luther ROFL i beat him in one try and the smallest bous dungeon is acc about anytimy u reach auios and

terra ur not done yet theres tons of more endings try them all out! and rember 211 is annoyinh like hell and it cost to much to make uites

and new info i forgot to add forgot orlicum use boots of prowness u make it its at att/def+5% but then when u refine it its turns into 30%+ FREAKTY and sys them to weapons its bway better then orlcum its add every thing buyt inte and it gives +30 attack and def go make it wana know ask me!

Rofl... I'm like 3 hours in. You should have seen it. Omg... It took me like 10mins to firgure out how to climb the damn ladder. I got down the ladder, but I didnt know how I did it. But when it was time for me to climb back up I was there smashing buttons LoL.

LOL same here it took me 10 mins to figure how to get down
    and getting back up was a differant story....

on a side note wats wrong witht the emtion i can get them to work

how wanna know how to make to make the best weapon they can get be4 beat the game not the 2 best wepsons ic wepons no boyd needed!

Star Ocean!

Originally posted by: PossiblE
    You do them all right after another, if you don't get them all right on the first try, the faces reset. That dungeon definately was annoying, but I am pretty sure that there was no panels behind the switching faces.
    alright, i guess i'll just run around for a while avoided stupid dragons.

EDIT: robin wind is fast little bastard.

Star Ocean!

that is pretty easy just that the multi ones were hard kept fight those stupit dragons man it wass annoying but anyways the treasure was good and a lvled up at least onace[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Star Ocean!

and new info i forgot to add forgot orlicum use boots of prowness u make it its at att/def+5% but then when u refine it its turns into 30%+ FREAKTY and sys them to weapons its bway better then orlcum its add every thing buyt inte and it gives +30 attack and def go make it wana know ask me!
    I need some help making these, how do I recruit Chilico?

Star Ocean!

to get Chilico just go to suilfurieo near the end of the game where u go to the....@!$@#$!#$

and ways head over to suilferio and go into the shop by the store can give me a ton of money or so u think

anways head a shop where u crasft put her in sofia and staric

make sure u got the breast staute where it rasie ur crafting +20

2200-2100 ish make save be4 u do it its quite hARD!

o and here is my gift to all of u guys

http://www.crashedweb.com/so3/

this right here is a like a creation charter check it out

also to make the 3 best wpeaon for all is quite easy dont need boyd well for some yea but for the fighters get gusto+fayt+cliff and go around

400 gc for
    paladian helm
    veinslayer
    mythrill guantlets

for ice blades its around 6800
    claw of jugment is around 6200
    the rest is made by boyd only

note must have smithery hammer +20 for smithery

Star Ocean!

Problem is, I can't hire him...
    I don't know why it's not letting me give him money, right now I'm supposed to go to Aquios to get the sphere, can it even be done at this time?