Thread: Manga: Hajime no Ippo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

RE: Hajime no Ippo

ippo looks badass in the latest chapters punchin gero michi's brains out. its awesome.

Jounin

OMG do the manga continue after the anime ended?? Seems like i have missed out again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

In what chapter or volume do the anime end?? because i dont have the will to read stuff i have already seen..

For all you fans out there I've added more Hajime no Ippo, upto volume 68 chapter 8.
    enjoy

Chapter 9 and 10, vol 68 and chapter 1-3, vol 69 is out. Get it at irc or snoopy's manga tracker. www.snoopycool.org

Chapter 5 of Volume 69 is up at MangaTraders.

Ippo is starting to annoy me how can he let an old man out muscle and beat him in own game aka infighting. He wont be able to go the world level if he doesnt learn how to use tricks and fouls like this old man does.

I love Hajime no Ippo. I've yet to read past v65, though. Anyone here have 66- and up saved? If so, please send me? ^_^

*joke*

I just don't have the time to read it online, so I'd like to download it in a torrent file if at all possible.

Go to snoopycools site or stoptazmo.com to download vol 66-69