Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Hajime no Ippo

RE: Hajime no Ippo

Anybody know where I can get direct downloads for volumes? It's a pain downloading each chapter one at a time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

there aint any other places. download 4 chapters at a time and start reading as you download new chapters. if you do it that way you get new chapters when you finished the chapters you got.

the irc channel (#snoopycool@irchighway.net) has an bot (spanky|) which serves the volumes with an xdcc list, it's complete volumes till 30 something, and from that point onwards it's batch chapters.

it's worth a try, but you need to register first.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Hajime no Ippo

WOOT finally a little more of ippo beating the crap out of gero-michi

EDIT: oh my god that finish was awesome ippos seems to changin little by little to a more confident champion. i love it. i want more :'(

Jounin

OMG do the manga continue after the anime ended?? Seems like i have missed out again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

In what chapter or volume do the anime end?? because i dont have the will to read stuff i have already seen..

hmm do what delux wrote in the first post and then check with the covers it should be fairly easy to see volume it starts at tho the kimura vs mahsiba fight is before ippo's first title defense.

Jounin

Ok thx.. And btw this anime-series rocked.. Takamura (sp?) was Mr.Comedy himself..

The joy and the laughter.. Damn, now i just want to rewatch the whole anime..

read the manga form the start instead 1. it goes by quicker like in a few days. 2. its way better than the anime 3. its more enjoyable.

Anybody know where I can get hte rest of volume 39?

Does the manga go on after the anime ends?

Yes, espically in the recent volumes, they are about what happens even after the OVA's.
    get the manga, it's good.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

I just start watching the anime and the boxing matches are so great, his fight agianst Ozuma was great.

Is there an ova coming out so we can see whats happening in the recent manga chapters or is this anime totaly over if so i must get the manga cause i love the hajime no ippo.

you''ll have to get the manga thee is no word about any other ova or movie being released so don't count on it i'm still praying though that they release more ippo a 2nd series wold be so bad ass

Hajime no Ippo

I hope they do cause its by far the best sport anime i have seen.If they dont ever do a second series or ovas it will not be a problem to adjust to the manga,i like mangas more than anime anyway[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Hajime no Ippo

okay anyone got any news of this is snoopycool still doing it or will we be left without ippo?

Snoopy himself said in the snoopcool forum there will be Ippo very soon in a week or two....

i've read an intervieuw with the director of the anime and he said he would love to do a second season so we might just be seeing more Ippo after all

Hajime no Ippo

That would be great if it happened!

EDIT:

http://manga-scan.edwardk.info/

for Vols 41-51[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Ten vols of ippo at the same time bless Snoopycool

i just read up to volume 51... some good stuff...

All i have to say is that Takamura is badass, and Aoki is simply.... you'll see