Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Inane 229

Inane 229

HAHA, now that's a good one. Yep, the Godfather is the answer to all.
    Anyways, Tsukiyomi happens inside the victims head right, that means that if Itachi or Sasuke tried that on Naruto they would get fucking raped by the Kyuubi since it is inside of Narutos mind. I mean what's Tsukiyomi gonna do against a Demon that has seen the beyond and Hell.
    Yep, been playing Doom 3 too much. lol. And you just gotta see that final boss in action.

Inane 229

It's a genjutsu. It doesn't involve anything other than fucking with your mind. Naruto and Kyuubi's mindsets are two totally different things.

Doom 3 sucked. It's about Half Life 2.

Inane 229

Hey, Hotsuma, Why didn't you like DOOM 3?
    Maybe got too scared to keep on playing, ne?
    And if I recall correctly, Tsukiyomi does happen with the user inside inside the victim's mind.
    But I'll have to look trough the manga to confirm that.

Inane 229

With Tsukiyomi, the user controls time and space completely. That means they *could* take Naruto's mind alone to a place that Kyuubi isn't at.

And no, I'm not scared of playing Doom 3. I've played far scarier than this. It just wasn't that great of a game.

Inane 229

[quote]
    Originally posted by: Tap
    Originally posted by: onemoregook

if you think about it, naruto is being an asshole. it's understandable for konoha to stop sasuke so he doesn't revive orochimaru but the real reason naruto is here fighting is because he doesn't want sasuke to go. how would you feel if you wanted to live out your ambition (example, fighter pilot, author, computer technician, artist, etc etc) and then your "friend" got in your way and threatened to break every bone in your body. i'm sure you'd be pissed off too.

Originally posted by: onemoregook

... you just called me a sasuke... fanboy? ... you're an idiot.
    and newsflash, idiot. naruto takes place in a different world. everyone is a friggin ninja and that's what ninjas do, they kill each other. and hey, ninja's are supposed to kill stealthily, so that in a sense, makes them ALL terrorists.
    in conclusion, the village takes hundreds of missions and just about all those missions can expect at least one fatality. so killing people isn't such a big friggin deal.
    YOU are the idiot here, sir. feel free to break loose and unleash the rest of your godlike argument.

Hah, great response. All you could say was that i was an idiot. And no shit naruto takes place in its own world thanks for pointing that out, i mean because I'M the idiot here, right? Someone who say's everyone in the "Naruto world" IS a ninja when its obviously been confirmed that this is not true. I mean, you're so smart, everyone is a ninja and they're all terrorists. Hahaha and I'M the idiot? Thats just sad.

I really couldn't be bothered with you, you're too fucking stupid for me. I mean first you say its a different world then you compare the ninja in Naruto to traditional ninja even calling them all terrorists because of them just being ninja. Okay, i've decided to make little effort here. So heres the newsflash moron, ninja in naruto are a military force and they obviously arent the only. They're more powerful than normal swordsmen we've seen in Naruto, this does not make all of them terrorists. (Little note, i never called sasuke a terrorist, i compared the situation to a situation in our world, just because someone has an ambition or dream doesnt mean they can freely go ahead and execute it without interference like Hitler, do you know what his ambition.. his dream was?)

So if killing people wasn't such a big deal why would there be any effort at all to stop them? Why would Kakashi be hastingly chasing them. They're humans thats why and some of their emotions towards dying in the series may seem care free, but really they're just as afraid to die as anyone else when confronted with it as a huge possiblity. They're trained since childhood, so yeah expect them to talk tough about dying but also expect these children to be afraid when they're truely confronted with it, at least for the first time. But it becomes easier and easier as time goes on.

I'll be sure to make a note that calling someone a Sasuke fanboy is such a big insult over the internet. But your whole "Wouldn't you be pissed if you couldn't carry out your ambition and dream" (despite it leading to deaths of thousands then millions, not to mention eliminating the word freedom) logic is ridiculously flawed. Haha, not to mention you throwing in "being stopped by your "friend" at the end of that flawed logic, excuse me but Sasuke is trying to kill Naruto, and Naruto would be the first of alot of dead people if he succeeds.

Anyways, thats all i care to say for now, but anyone could see why your reasoning defending sasukes actions is flawed.
    i love the "Hah, great response. All you could say was that i was an idiot." part when all you did throughout the whole post was pretty much say "youre wrong" without giving any evidence..

kakashi will be there in no time but at the rate things are going right now, he wont have the power to stop either of them forcefully. they both whipped out enough chakra to make kakashi look a baby. the best he could do is talk to them but i doubt either of them will listen. right now, naruto's crazy and sasuke's insane.

theres so much talk of friendship right now. im thinking that sasuke will show himself to be a true friend in the end. who knows? maybe sasuke will defend naruto in the off chance that someone pops in to kill him.. or something..

Inane 229

How do you know that sasuke isn't using the level 2 already ?
    I though that the curse itselft is at level 2. He can't use the curse at level one, that doesn't exist anymore.
    If what i'm saying is true, that's mean he is already fighting with the level 2.

If i'm wrong, can you please explain to me what i missed.

Inane 229

level one is just the marks on the persons, level two is the monster-like look and stuff...

the drug sasuke took forced the seal to 'open' the next level...

the 2nd level of Sasuke's seal includes (what we know so far) a big white hair, as showed when Sasuke broke out of the bucket when Naruto fhought Kimimaru, about chapter 210 or so

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Inane 229

Oki , i got it, thanx to you.
    Well sasuke can be really strong then.

But at the same time, the figh was really easy for naruto...
    I guess we all have to wait the next chapter !

That place over there........ahh never mind

RE: Inane 229

When sasuke does go lvl 2, it will IMO be the most spectacular thing we've seen to date, it wont be like the others where they just transformed and nothing happened, wind will be blowing and rocks will be flying, and if Naruto gets mad enough, this will be the fastest fight weve ever seen, and lets not forget about what sasuke face will look like, were in for a big suprise (can you say satan face)

R.I.P Captain America.

Originally posted by: Knives122
    When sasuke does go lvl 2, it will IMO be the most spectacular thing we've seen to date, it wont be like the others where they just transformed and nothing happened, wind will be blowing and rocks will be flying, and if Naruto gets mad enough, this will be the fastest fight weve ever seen, and lets not forget about what sasuke face will look like, were in for a big suprise (can you say satan face)
    How about more manly looking? for starter.

That place over there........ahh never mind

fine, I guess hell look more manly, but it wont look any different from the other five( who all looked like, retarded demons)

R.I.P Captain America.

$10 says lev 2 Sasuke looks like Billy Blanks with a bad rug on.

Inane 229

Originally posted by: realtortato
    Hey, Hotsuma, Why didn't you like DOOM 3?
    Maybe got too scared to keep on playing, ne?
    And if I recall correctly, Tsukiyomi does happen with the user inside inside the victim's mind.
    But I'll have to look trough the manga to confirm that.
    You're wrong. Kuybi isn't in Naruto's mind.

senen goroshi

Originally posted by: Hatake Kakashi
    Another excellent chapter.

I'm not sure what's up with Sasuke getting his third sharingan pupil, but I guess what he did to Naruto would have killed him, had Naruto been normal. I guess that's what brought it out. Or could he be the anomaly that the next chapter is titled for?

Oh and just in my opinion, the scenes where Naruto talks about what it would be like to have a father and brother, were the most emotional moments we've had since the Wave Country arc with Inari.

Kishimoto is getting back on track, all that damn running through the woods for a year was worth it!

I'm new to this thread and i've been thinking about the relevance of the title as well. One the things that could happen that i'm considering is that in 230 both will fight once more and nobody will stop them (don't like kakashi stopping their fight) sasuke will now be superior to naruto and both will eventually come to a deadlock, just like in boxing wherein both boxers are hugging each other and sasuke will keep on attacking naruto while naruto is just helplessly in tears until sasuke realizes what he's doing then the anomaly will occur-a mangekyou by other method, perhaps? this is far too clique -ish, i admit.

sure hope there's a better thing happening at 230. can't wait.

i dont think sasuke stands a chance not even with the 3 pupils...he needs to be using the curse seal to have a chance..

senen goroshi

or come to think of it, maybe the anomaly is with the curse seal - maybe he'll reach level 2 but combined with the 3 pupils - something happen.. hehehe REALLY CAN'T WAIT