Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Inane 229

Inane 229

Only irc atm

Realy sweet chapter go get it

Inane 229

Gotwoot Naruto Inane 229

It's up in the torrents section. Go get it.

-xtortout

RE: Inane 229

Thank Heavens!

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

SWEET. Checked out the raw, couldn't get into it.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Its up on Naruto Fan now too.

Holy crap!!!!!!!

*spoiler*

Sasuke finally developed the third comma in his eye!!!! its about time...

Very good chapter, can't wait for 230.

cant wait to see this in the anime!!!!

The last Fraim looks a littie messed up. But good chapter. I dont think a third lvl sharigan will give him much help agest that much raw Power but Thats my Opione Just have to wait and see what happens

oh wow. wow. after reading the raw i knew that hte action was awesome, but wow, the dialouge between the two really brings this story to the top. compare this chapter to the anime episode that aird this week and its on a whole, completly, utterly, differnt level. this is the level that it should be

Inane 229

does anyone feel that the third dou'jutsu is gonna be the only thing keepin orochimaru out of sasuke's body, i mean other then fearing itach there had to be something stopping him as we saw with the other body that he took it happens very fast and withought effert. im thinking the third dou'jutsu is whats stoppin the body transfer and will be the only thing that keeps sasuke alive and with his original body.

also i was talkin to my japanese teacher (lol anime fanatic , loves naruto) i asked him what he thought about naruto and yondaime you know there relation ship and he said there is no doubt about it, in the japanese culture only a father would have done that to a son I.E sealing kyuubin into naruto.

he also felt that there is no way in hell that sasuke would completly turn, like all series there is some kind of evil deviance and a movent back to a good side. you all know the cliche.

anyways i hope thats been somewhat insightful or somewhat intresting.

I hope to christ it's not that "i'm going to be evil" then he's to friggin half assed to go through with it. He's been through the transformation to Lv.2 seal there is no turning back from that, and he did almost kill naruto, if he hadn't block the attack. I think this fight might lead to a draw.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

Inane 229

i want a discussion NOW!! or is this the discussion thread??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] if sasuke is not gonna come back and not go to oro, then he should shave his head and become a buddhist monk.

glitched, i was just thinking the same thing and gonna write it here. guess u beat me...about the dialogue is really good.

lucky! i wish i had a teacher who likes naruto! the japanese teacher at my school doesn't even know who kaneshiro takeshi is so i doubt she'll know naruto.

I tried my best...

whoa......i was all concentrating on the 3rd pupil like im sure you all were, but after looking carefully through the later pages, did any of you notice sasuke actually took his konoha forehead protector out of his pocket and put it on?

i guess this means that he views naruto as an equal now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Yeah AssertnFailure, I think it's a big step for Sasuke. Possibly, he's been able to drop the BS superiority complex and is fighting really for what he wants, instead of with a snide belief that he's way better than Naruto. The dialog was probably the best in a very long time, and it made me really anticipate the next issues. My fingers are crossed that Kishimoto does something anti-cliche-ish. and doesn't make Sasuke go bad, or have the fight simply broken up. Not sure where he can go from here, but I'll be waiting expectantly.

Also, about the kunai in 228, I have to think that it was there for the effect of... "everything sinking." Possibly a mood-maker, making you think of drowning.

-xtortout

i had a feeling that the fight will definitely be interupted by someone. so no winner between the two.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

of course there's gonna be a winner. and that's NARUTO!! at least i want it to be.

sasuke is such a bastard for saying something like that to naruto. i feel so sorry for him at that point. but what naruto said brought tears to my eyes. (sniff sniff)

I tried my best...

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

That kunai is going to make a come back in a BIG way, I'm telling you. Yeah, this fight is actually as predictable as a lot of people are saying it would be. But I guess it has to be. They have to pull out all their aces against each other and not hold back for the sake of the story. Helps to mark this as a turning point. Anyway, about this chapter, yeah, the dialogue was a beautiful thing man *sniff*. The fighting was pretty good, but I wanted Sasuke to catch a couple more serious injuries before he busted out his guns. Something like a few broken ribs and a ruptured spleen. It's kind of about time also that Sasuke recognizes Naruto as an equal. Too bad it's only happened after Naruto's already superior. I don't think Sasuke can handle Gamabunta, specially not if there's nowhere to hide.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

the best part of this chapter was how sasuke, conviniently, had his forehead protector in his pocket the entire time since he lost it, i dunno, maybe 50+ chapters ago?
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

I think that third comma wont help much against naruto. Sasuke gonna get his butt kicked again and go to lvl 2 or let that curse seal go berserk over him.