Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Party Balance

Party Balance

wtf? you guys are now refusing accept the truth cuz your precious taijutsu master, lee, is a total gimp now who is probably going to die from that operation.

sharingan CAN read/copy all type of taijutsu movements (obviously copying something like neji's 64's hit combo is pointless cuz you can't see and close the chakra holes and i don't even know if it can be copied). Zabuza and sasuke said that it can read and beat all genjutsu, ninjutsu, and taijutsu and also copy them. don't ignore the facts when they've been stated already.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

RE: Party Balance

Lee is just a cross-eyed freak... he might become a good "ninja" but not in his lifetime will he become the best... no matter how much he tries... no matter how much he trains... it is just an impossibility for him.... There are simply too many people with actual talent to surpass... and between those that have talent i'm pretty sure that there are many that work very hard so that extra effort that Lee puts in might become meaningless when compared with some of the others...

Yeah Lee owned Sasuke before the exam... but guess what, Sasuke improved tremendously... and guess what also, Lee is crippled.. even if the operation is successful he has a lot of catching up to do since even Sasuke was surpassing him in his speciallity....

And the problem with their first fight was not that Sasuke could not read or predict Lee's movement... the problem was that Lee was just too fast for Sasuke to react even though he knew it was coming... but the gap in speed is no longer there since the training for the fight in the tournament...

This is not a bash against Lee since i dont hate him... in fact i like him somewhat... but im not blind to see that he has ways to go before becoming the "best"... and btw he never could and never will be able to beat Neji

Sasuke hasn't surpassed Lee in taijutsu... all Lee needs to do is open even one gate and he will be faster than Sasuke. Also, Sasuke seems to tire more easily at that speed than Lee, and also that Lee knows how to utilise that speed in terms of combos, such as the Lotus. Perhaps Sasuke will develop different combo's in the future to combat them.

You are right about the gates... but let see how many of them can he open after the operation (if it's successful)... and the way to open the gates seem to be able to be copied... if not mistaken Kakashi was able to copy them with his sharingan although I dont know at the moment...

haha, why are you guys arguing sasuke vs lee when knives was talking about NEJI vs lee??

and no, lee cant beat neji with his weights on......lee and gai specifically said that the ura renge was the secret to beating neji
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I was replying to all... Knives and Inazuma...

That place over there........ahh never mind

ok, first where did lee vs. sasuke come in to what I was talking about, Like assertn said I was talking about Lee being able to beat Neji

R.I.P Captain America.

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    Lee is just a cross-eyed freak... he might become a good "ninja" but not in his lifetime will he become the best... no matter how much he tries... no matter how much he trains... it is just an impossibility for him.... There are simply too many people with actual talent to surpass... and between those that have talent i'm pretty sure that there are many that work very hard so that extra effort that Lee puts in might become meaningless when compared with some of the others...

Yeah Lee owned Sasuke before the exam... but guess what, Sasuke improved tremendously... and guess what also, Lee is crippled.. even if the operation is successful he has a lot of catching up to do since even Sasuke was surpassing him in his speciallity....

And the problem with their first fight was not that Sasuke could not read or predict Lee's movement... the problem was that Lee was just too fast for Sasuke to react even though he knew it was coming... but the gap in speed is no longer there since the training for the fight in the tournament...

This is not a bash against Lee since i dont hate him... in fact i like him somewhat... but im not blind to see that he has ways to go before becoming the "best"... and btw he never could and never will be able to beat Neji
    Two words.....Maito Gai! He is a dropout just like lee and he is almost equal with Kakashi the genius.

One thing is a dropout and another thing is not to have talent at all (other than hand to hand)... I'm pretty sure that Gai is able to perform jutsus

Well i was replying to people that make Lee to be the "best" and is Gai the best? no... and is Kakashi the best? no....

I was just making a point on why he wont become the best... not of why he is no good....

And i can assure you that when Sasuke grows up he will be better than Kakashi... well i think so at least

And knives... the Sasuke part was not for you it was for Inazuma... I just didnt want to go into detail on why Lee cant beat Neji... i'll leave that for someone else so dont bother discussing that with me...

That place over there........ahh never mind

Oh well sorry then, and of course Gai can do jutsus he dispelled that sleeping thing during the chuunin exam

R.I.P Captain America.

i thought this topic was about party balance...

i believe all the teams except the Ino,Shikamaru,Chouji team are equal.
    except for shikamaru, that team sucks.

Originally posted by: Kagemane_no_Jutsu
    Two words.....Maito Gai! He is a dropout just like lee and he is almost equal with Kakashi the genius.[/quote]

True.But can M.Gai keep up with ANY Sharingan user. ?