Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sakura vs. Hinata

Sakura vs. Hinata

As a lot you differ in your love/hate between these two, let's hear what you have to say.

Who would win between a fight between the 2? Who would win 5 years down the road? Who is Naruto better suited to hook up with? Who is just better period? Who do you like/hate more?

If you haven't figured it out already, I would definitely choose Hinata. She is the more caring one and definitely stronger than Sakura. Five years down, she will still beat Sakura. Since Sakura is so Sasuke-kun crazed, she should never hook up with Naruto (she hurt him so many times). Overall, Hinata is just the better person.

Sakura vs. Hinata

Ah man I just posted about that (whoops). Well, obviously Hinata would beat the hell out of Sakura, even though she'd be nice about it, I mean she has Byakugan, and she went toe-to-toe with Neji (though she didnt make out too well there). As far as w/ Naruto, she is much nicer and obviously likes him, but she needs to get some balls (ovaries?). But dont you think that white eyes thing is kinda weird? I dont know if I could get over that

Sakura vs. Hinata

Sakura would beat the bloody shit out of Hinata. Sakura's mad! MAd! I tell you! Her superhuge head which holds her inner Sakura's going to burst releasing Inner-Sakura powers, even more powerful than the Kyuubi demon.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

Sakura vs. Hinata

hinata will hit sakura's tenketsu. then sakura will beg for mercy "OH great Hinata!" In 5 years, hinata will be a chuunin/jounin (whichever) and kicking asses, while sakura will still be the little genin that left the academy.

I tried my best...

RE: Sakura vs. Hinata

Well in a fight... I think Hinata would beat Sakura up... but I dont think you should take Sakura that lightly... she handled herself pretty well when fighting the three sound ninjas... although she was only able to perform basic jutsus...

Most of you guys hate Sakura because she's always saying "Sasuke-kun, Sasuke-kun".... what's so different from Hinata always saying "Naruto-kun, Naruto-kun"... i think that people that use that as an argument to hate Sakura and like Hinata it's pretty weak...

As for Hinata being more caring.... i have to disagree... Has she once visited one of her classmates on the hospital? I dont think so... In contrast Sakura has visited everyone (i think) daily, bringing them flowers and support... even Rock Lee who isnt part of her class or team....

And if you are gonna hate Sakura for having a crush on Sasuke, why not hate Naruto for having a crush on her?

I'm not sayin it because I hate Sakura, but there is no way she could beat Hinata. Hinata uses the special Hyuuga Taijutsu style which is like the most powerful in konoha, I think. All I've ever seen Sakura do is the replacement. About thee crushes, i guess Sakura is more annoying because u see her every episode, saying the same thing, while for hinata you don't. I dunno

And if you are gonna hate Sakura for having a crush on Sasuke, why not hate Naruto for having a crush on her?
    Because Sakura's entire character is about sasuke. Naruto likes Sakura a lot, and wants to be with her or whatever but Sakura is completely upsessed with Sasuke. And she doesn't even aknowledge Naruto even after he's become such a good ninja.

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)

Sakura vs. Hinata

I'd have to go with Hinata on this one. I used to empathize with Sakura, as a girl who is relatively good at school stuff but sucks at a lot of other things. However, I've been getting more and more annoyed with her attitude. I think she could be a good ninja if she tried, but she doesn't. All her attacks are very basic and predictable. I've never seen her taking any initiative on her own to train, or learn some new moves.

Hinata, although she has really low self esteem, is actively trying to improve herself. She is much more caring and considerate of other people and I think that she has a lot of potential, much more than Sakura. Even at their current levels, I think Hinata could beat Sakura, and Hinata is only going to get better.

Definitely Hinata is better for Naruto. She doesn't punch him, or get angry with him when he does something stupid. A key factor in a relationship is to be patient and forgiving with each other. Hinata can do this very well.

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    Well in a fight... I think Hinata would beat Sakura up... but I dont think you should take Sakura that lightly... she handled herself pretty well when fighting the three sound ninjas... although she was only able to perform basic jutsus...
    You're.. talking about the fight where she used a couple of replacements, got hit with some shiriken, bit Zaku, then got her head almost beaten in, right?

Most of you guys hate Sakura because she's always saying "Sasuke-kun, Sasuke-kun".... what's so different from Hinata always saying "Naruto-kun, Naruto-kun"... i think that people that use that as an argument to hate Sakura and like Hinata it's pretty weak...
    Hinata doesn't go around saying "Naruto-kun, Naruto-kun" all of the time. She keeps her crush quiet, and doesn't make it the center of her existence. Also, Naruto isn't a dick like Sasuke is. He's more deserving of having a crush on him in the first place.

Sakura vs. Hinata

Well you see her every episode because she is one of the major characters... but has there been an episode were Hinata appears and doesnt start fantasasing about Naruto?

But definately she would kick Sakura's ass... although Sakura's intelligence will enable her to learn more complicated justus in the future i think... but Hinata's bloodline will make it almost irrelevant....

Anyways... you have to remember that it all comes down to outsmarting your opponent, it's not always have to do with being the strongest.... one mistake and you'll see a fist through your heart...

take Shikamaru for example... and even Naruto... Shikamaru has won up to this point with crappy jutsus but outsmarting the opponent... same goes to Naruto, enven though he does use Kyubi most of the times, he always outsmarts the opponent... at least he did to Neji

Edit:

Kagemane: and Naruto is not obsessed with Sakura? didnt you see how crushed he was when Sakura was crying of happiness for Sasuke...? Because of this, doesnt he fail to acknowledege Hinata at times? and i repeat "at times"... same goes to Sakura... she fails to acknowledge Naruto "at times"...

Sofaking: Hinata doesnt goes around saying it because she is unable to speak... and since when is that a good quality? I think you are just feeling sorry for her...

And it's not Sasuke's fault for having so many woman after him... he has his priority's and a tough past... and having a girlfriend is not one of his priorities

Well you see her every episode because she is one of the major characters... but has there been an episode were Hinata appears and doesnt start fantasasing about Naruto?
    We really only see Hinata when Naruto is around, so we see her act shy towards him. Also, for Hinata, Naruto is a source of inspiration. Remember her fight with Neiji? His presence there made her feel better about herself. That's something positive. Sakura, on the other hand, is simply obsessed with Sauske, spending all of her time thinking about a very one-sided relationship and getting nothing out of it.

Who cares about inspirations or whatnot...

"you don't choose who you fall in love with"... you can find your inspiration elsewhere

Sakura vs. Hinata

But definately she would kick Sakura's ass... although Sakura's intelligence will enable her to learn more complicated justus in the future i think... but Hinata's bloodline will make it almost irrelevant....

Anyways... you have to remember that it all comes down to outsmarting your opponent, it's not always have to do with being the strongest.... one mistake and you'll see a fist through your heart...

take Shikamaru for example... and even Naruto... Shikamaru has won up to this point with crappy jutsus but outsmarting the opponent... same goes to Naruto, enven though he does use Kyubi most of the times, he always outsmarts the opponent... at least he did to Neji

Edit:

Kagemane: and Naruto is not obsessed with Sakura? didnt you see how crushed he was when Sakura was crying of happiness for Sasuke...? Because of this, doesnt he fail to acknowledege Hinata at times? and i repeat "at times"... same goes to Sakura... she fails to acknowledge Naruto "at times"...

Sofaking: Hinata doesnt goes around saying it because she is unable to speak... and since when is that a good quality? I think you are just feeling sorry for her...

And it's not Sasuke's fault for having so many woman after him... he has his priority's and a tough past... and having a girlfriend is not one of his priorities

Kagamane no jutsu isn't crappy, it's a technique you haveta be smart to use. It's actually one of the better JUTSUs of the show.

I don't see how watching Sakura not give a shit about Naruto when he returned to Konoha after he fucking saved her life doesn't piss you off.

Sakura vs. Hinata

When you are fighting one to one it is pretty crappy.... only reason it is useful for Shikamaru is because of his ability to outsmart people... as i mentioned

BTW... I'm owning you guys at the moment

Sakura vs. Hinata

Kagamane no jutsu isn't crappy, it's a technique you haveta be smart to use. It's actually one of the better JUTSUs of the show.

I don't see how watching Sakura not give a shit about Naruto when he returned to Konoha after he fucking saved her life doesn't piss you off.[/quote]

Well she didnt know that Naruto had saved her life until Sasuke told her... and by the time she realized Naruto was already gone on his journey... and why would she worry about Naruto at the moment when the guy you love is almost dying...

edit: Shit... sorry for the double post

Sakura vs. Hinata

How often during the last arc, when they were looking for Tsunade and Naruto was trying to learn Rasengan, did he think about Sakura? Or when he was trying to learn the summoning technique? Yes, Naruto has a crush on Sakura, but it hasn't stopped him from focusing on other things suck as a fight or training. He also Also, Naruto probably has ADD, so he's just sort of oblivious to some things (Hinata, at times).

Inspiration is an important thing. It means that Hinata is actually getting something good out of her crush on Naruto.

Hinata is not unable to speak, she just doesn't. When it means the difference between being highly annoying or not, it is in fact a very good quality. It is better to speak only when you have something worth while to say than it is to ramble on all of the time.

And, no, your are not owning anything.

Sakura vs. Hinata

Yea your deff not owning anything.

Ok let me put it this way: If you were about to die and some one put there life on the line to protect and save you, but then that person leavs the town for a long time and you have no idea where she(so it ties in romantically[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]) is......but then you get hit by a bus!

Edit: lol ok continuing seriously....but then she comes back and all you have to say to her is her name with 'kun' at the end you wouldn't feel like shit? and seeing this wouldnt make you pissed as hell. I'm waiting for the day Sasuke walks up to Sakura, smacks her across the face and says "THATS ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT!"

Sakura vs. Hinata

Originally posted by: SofaKing
    How often during the last arc, when they were looking for Tsunade and Naruto was trying to learn Rasengan, did he think about Sakura? Or when he was trying to learn the summoning technique? Yes, Naruto has a crush on Sakura, but it hasn't stopped him from focusing on other things suck as a fight or training. He also Also, Naruto probably has ADD, so he's just sort of oblivious to some things (Hinata, at times).

Inspiration is an important thing. It means that Hinata is actually getting something good out of her crush on Naruto.

Hinata is not unable to speak, she just doesn't. When it means the difference between being highly annoying or not, it is in fact a very good quality. It is better to speak only when you have something worth while to say than it is to ramble on all of the time.

And, no, your are not owning anything.
    On your first argument... it all comes down to gender roles.... woman usually care more about love and taking care of the love one... while the males are more preocupied for becoming stronger, in the case of Naruto his first priority is becoming Hokage...

On your second point you are right about that... but you are making Hinata look like a hypocrite... only loving someone because you can get something out of the relationship... what happened to unconditional love?

The problem with Hinata is that she rarely speaks up even when she needs to... on a rare occation she steps up, but it was all because Naruto was supporting her... she has ways to go... one thing is being silent because you prefer to only speak when needed to, and being silent because you are afraid... which just makes you pathetic...

Sakura vs. Hinata

I don't see how watching Sakura not give a shit about Naruto when he returned to Konoha after he fucking saved her life doesn't piss you off.

Well she didnt know that Naruto had saved her life until Sasuke told her... and by the time she realized Naruto was already gone on his journey... and why would she worry about Naruto at the moment when the guy you love is almost dying...[/quote]

Sakura could have told Naruto "Thank you" right when she found out. It took her a while, when she was going to bring some goods to Sasuke to finally remember about Naruto. Let's face it, she is so Sasuke crazed that she can't think about anything else (probably didn't say anything to Naruto when Sasuke told her because she was with Sasuke-kun).

Back on topic, Hinata is just better period. She at least thinks about her team-mates (Naruto and Kiba fight). Sakura waits until someone almost dies before realizing she needs to visit him. She is always after the fact.

Oh, and Hinata is not a hypocrite. She liked Naruto before he became inspiration for her. It's just an added bonus of knowing Naruto.

Again... she went to say thank you to naruto, but he had already left...

And what is so wrong for her to take some goods to Sasuke? remember she is in love with him...

And what obliges her to be thinking of Naruto when she is clearly not in love with him...

I didnt say Hinata was a hypocrite... i said that Sofaking was making her look like one...

Who cares when Sakura acts... fact is she cares for everyone and she has been supporting everyone every day visiting the the hospital... that says a lot for her character...