Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 229 RAW

Chapter 229 RAW

nope they are still there try again

That place over there........ahh never mind

RE: Chapter 229 RAW

Its about time he got all three commas(even though he still needs to kill naruto to get the mangekyou), now the real "REAL FIGHT" can begin, I dont think thats naruto in his true Kyuubi form, I think once Sasuke goes level 2, then we'll see the real naruto.

And its good to see Sasuke with his protector on again, that actually makes me respect him more(there still hope for that kid)

R.I.P Captain America.

Chapter 229 RAW

werd.....argh...something is wrong w/ my connection. still no picture. ill wait for the translation... (damn naruto is addictive)

Chapter 229 RAW

Hmm? Does this mean he can do all the kind of crap Itachi can do? Heh, whats best is that he didn't even need to Kill Naruto.

So, Sasuke should now run away screaming like a little school girl.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Chapter 229 RAW

Err no, he now has just a fully developed normal sharingan. Same as "normal" Itachi and Kakashi. The the upgrade to mangekyou sharingan that Itachi has is still missing.

Well, won't help him much in this fight.
    - kyuubi :: cannot be copied
    - rasengan :: can be seen through , but not used without serious training
    - summon :: needs contract, can't be copied
    leaves, well, kage bunshin. Woohoo.

Naruto has figured out the best way to not get his jutsus copied - just don't know any....
    --
    "If you were young again, would you start writing TeX again or would you use Microsoft Word, or another word processor?
    I hope to die before I have to use Microsoft Word." (Donald E. Knuth)

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

Chapter 229 RAW

OMG! i usually don't look at raws...due to the lack of understanding. but when i came here and everyone said sasuke got 3 commas...i just had to see it.

uh...omg!! this chap was so good!! i'm still trying to take it all in.

I tried my best...

Chapter 229 RAW

Oh yeah. Thats right, THe Mangekyou is when the 3 sharingans come together becoming the 3 pointy star. Forgot about that.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Wat is everyone talking about?!?!?!! sasuke having 2 dots already means sasuke can copy types of justsus.... and now that he has his 3rd dot that don't mean that he will get any powerful... Heh...

unless ofcorse... we still using the whole nin gen tai dot concept... first dot means nin 2nd got means tai 3rd dot means gen... Okie dokie!!!

if your having trouble viewing the manga look at it in firefox i had the same problem.

and seriously naruto has infinite chakra, and sasuke has already used some of his cs lvl 2 chakra so when or if he gets a chance to transform naruto will out last him or the fight will be stopped again.

i can't wait to see kakashi show up. and itachi mastered his sharingan at age 13 i assume when he became the anbu captain.

Chapter 229 RAW

I don't think Naruto has the will to fully use the kyubi chakra to it's full power. He wants to incapasitate Sasuke not kill him. So I think that will hold him back from winning the fight. Plus we have no idea how powerful the Lv2 seal is or how it affects Sasukes Sharingan. Some new power could come from that combination that we don't know about so I'm still up in the air about who's gonna win.

sasuke obviously cant copy kyubi, and he cant copy rasengan since its not a jutsu.....
    but they really should have him copy kage bunshin.....

its kinda lame that he hasnt been doing as much of the cooler stuff that the sharingan is supposed to enable a person to do
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Even if Sasuke does copy Kage Bunshin, he doesn't have the chakra to be able to produce to mass bunshins that Naruto can.

Remember Kage Bunshin creates actual copies of the user and distributes the chakra evenly amongst them. That's why its a perfect jutsu for Naruto because of his limitless chakra. It wouldn't have the same effect for Sasuke, he would just be wasting his chakra by creating bunshins.

sweet.... just saw the raw scan... now i really can't wait for the translation lol. i wonder how sasuke developed the third dot?

Originally posted by: Sidnne
    Even if Sasuke does copy Kage Bunshin, he doesn't have the chakra to be able to produce to mass bunshins that Naruto can.

Remember Kage Bunshin creates actual copies of the user and distributes the chakra evenly amongst them. That's why its a perfect jutsu for Naruto because of his limitless chakra. It wouldn't have the same effect for Sasuke, he would just be wasting his chakra by creating bunshins.
    ah but didnt sasuke prove he has alot more chakra than most genin, since even at the beginning of the series, he was able to perform fire jutsus and completely catch kakashi offguard

i know it wouldnt be as practical for sasuke to use it alot, but if he had maybe 1 or 2 and used it mainly for his great taijutsu, then the distribution of chakra wouldnt be as relevant anyway
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

sasuke can probably copy "naruto ougi! SEXY NO JUSTSU"! and turn it to "sasuke ougi! GAY NO JUTSU"

Chapter 229 RAW

kick ass. one of the best chapter so far.

Chapter 229 RAW

i dunno, do you think Rasengan is particularly vunerable to copying by Sharingan? i mean, it doesnt depend on just the knowledge of the technique, but the conditioning of your body and how long you have trained, it took Naruto weeks of training just to handle it, and it is after all, what? the third most hardest technique (or was it second?) to learn.

it be pretty awesome though, if sasuke can have chidori on one hand, and rasengan on another [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    "You'll soon see what Gotham City is like without fear, and it won't be pretty. Fear is the glue that holds society together, it's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear. Is power." - The Scarecrow

That place over there........ahh never mind

Sharingan can only copy things that require seals to them(no physical things can be copied, only seen better), since Naruto doesnt use any for Rasengan Sasuke cant copy it, sorry to put your hopes down but thats the truth

R.I.P Captain America.

what an amazing chapter. naruto kicks ass and sasuke got a full sharingan!!! this is awesome i want more!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: Knives122
    Sharingan can only copy things that require seals to them(no physical things can be copied, only seen better), since Naruto doesnt use any for Rasengan Sasuke cant copy it, sorry to put your hopes down but thats the truth
    But didn't sauske copy the lotus move that lee did before the first exame. The Sharingan grants the ability to see through and copy all genjitsu's, taijitsu's and ninjitsu's. Granted that the rasengan isn't a normal technique i think he could get the general Idea of what it is and how it works. but even if he did I don't think he could use it anyway. He dosn't have the smarts to grasp the finner points of forming the shpere and controlling it.