Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 229 RAW

Chapter 229 RAW

http://jojo.jojohot.com/dispbbs.asp?...0&ID=22139

you can check it out over there, pretty interesting chapter

RE: Chapter 229 RAW

This was so f-ing good. Even though I don't understand jack, the emotion is just shown through the damn flashbacks and whatnot. This fight just kicked up a notch. Finally Sasuke properly recognizes Naruto I think, and the fight is going to be so cool.

I guessed it... three dots to that sharingan!

-xtortout

yes! naruto is gonna die!
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

lmao that would be a shocker

that was gr8 but sasuke will still get his arsed kicked [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] well he best do

hmm now sasuke can see himself getting owned in more slow-motion

I really don't know what I want to come out of this fight. While Naruto is quite plainly the most powerful character in the story (though far from the most skillful; I think even Sakura has him in that category), he's constantly dressed as an idiot by Kishimoto. He botches, bungles, and fumbles just about everything he does, but still somehow manages to stay ahead. Also, Sasuke has a huuuge power complex, which would only be heightened if he lost to Naruto, or the fight were broken up with him at the losing end. This all makes me think Sasuke is going to lose, third dot, 2nd level all considered.

I have the distinct impression that Sasuke is going to be a "bad" character, and that he'll come back to the "good side" upon his killing Itachi, and his own death. The way the cards lay, the story is shaping up to be one large cliche. KISHI BABY, PLEASE SURPRISE ME!

-xtortout

i...*sniff* think ive got something in my eye *sniff* ... this chapter was excelent cant wait to see what they say

Wow great chapter. things are finally on the move. i wonder which of naruto jutsus he'll copy.

kage bunshin no jutsu as thats all naruto uses lol so if sasuke is gonna try copying moves he out of luck really.

damn i really want to see this in motion.....i think that this fight togheter with the one against gara will be great in the anime

Chapter 229 RAW

Originally posted by: xtort
    I really don't know what I want to come out of this fight. While Naruto is quite plainly the most powerful character in the story (though far from the most skillful; I think even Sakura has him in that category), he's constantly dressed as an idiot by Kishimoto. He botches, bungles, and fumbles just about everything he does, but still somehow manages to stay ahead. Also, Sasuke has a huuuge power complex, which would only be heightened if he lost to Naruto, or the fight were broken up with him at the losing end. This all makes me think Sasuke is going to lose, third dot, 2nd level all considered.

I have the distinct impression that Sasuke is going to be a "bad" character, and that he'll come back to the "good side" upon his killing Itachi, and his own death. The way the cards lay, the story is shaping up to be one large cliche. KISHI BABY, PLEASE SURPRISE ME!

-xtortout
    My thoughts exactly. Though personally, I still cling to the theory that Sakura will emerge as a real force - just to round off the cliche nicely.

Yeah, definitely Boogster. We need our estrogen to make this a fully balanced and sale-able "cartoon" for the US of A. And without equal opportunity for both sexes... what do you have? (A lawsuit, probably.) Well, realistically, the Sakura becoming a force has been greatly foreshadowed already. If you want me to expound, I can.

Cliche or not, it will happen.

-xtortout

what is sasuke going to copy from naruto he already knows all the move naruto knows except for rasengan and that can't be copied right??

even if he does copy naruto's moves he doesn't have the energy to use then like naruto does over and over again.

Chapter 229 RAW

wow this is the frist time the quick reply bar has shown up.

anyways all i can say is sasuke better have his ass handed to him in a hand basket. sasuke needs a good beat down and right now naruto is becoming more sensisitive does this mean that the kyuubi influence is over or he can control it in this full blown out state. cause after he saws haku's face he full out stopped, that better not be the case and he better pwned sasuke with a vengence.

im hopin kakashi gets there right as naruto is about to kill sasuke and kakashi stops him they take sasuke back and then bam 3 year time jump.

Awesome... third comma. 'Bout time boy! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Can't wait to see level 2 now.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Chapter 229 RAW

sasuke has finally accepted naruto by putting on his forehead protector but no way is the third dot gonna be enough to beat naruto his lvl 2 seal must give him super powers cuz otherwise he'll be ripepd apart naruto totally owned his ass the pic of sasuke's face when naruto puts arm under his chin PRICELESS

Chapter 229 RAW

anyone having problem with site? i just went then a minute ago and there's was the forum minus the raw scan.