Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: If naruto had a baby

RE: If naruto had a baby

yes he could transform into the fox like form (im guessing u mean the one when he was fighting gaara) because he only had to think of it.

he would be able to summon but not summon gamabunta. he wouldn't be able to heal himself like kyubi does.

but every time kyubi does these things its going INTO NARUTOS BODY.

we don;t know if its the chakra that heals naruto, kyubi does that against narutos will be he still has to renegerate cells in order to heal.

also on a side note i don't believe that the energy only comes via the heart. the fight with neji. one of the points he hit was the heart and around it (if i remember correctly). if it is so then reguardless of kyubi he couldn;t send chakra, thus the only alternative if this is true is that kyubi can directly give it to the body of naruto.

Originally posted by: Natural Cause
    yes he could transform into the fox like form (im guessing u mean the one when he was fighting gaara) because he only had to think of it.
    no im not talking about henge, im talking about kyubi naruto (like when he fought haku)

he would be able to summon but not summon gamabunta. he wouldn't be able to heal himself like kyubi does.
    yes, i know he can still summon things....but if he cant summon gamabunta, then that means he lost the kyubi chakra that he only would have if kyubi was in his body

but every time kyubi does these things its going INTO NARUTOS BODY.
    lots of things can enter people's bodies. alcohol, medication, poison....doesnt mean that its gonna alter your genes in a way that will pass on to offspring though.

we don;t know if its the chakra that heals naruto, kyubi does that against narutos will be he still has to renegerate cells in order to heal.
    yeah we do........chakra is always used for quick healing in the naruto world....and watch the scene where kabuto explains that severing naruto's heart will prevent the chakra circulatory system from recieving kyubi's chakra.

also on a side note i don't believe that the energy only comes via the heart. the fight with neji. one of the points he hit was the heart and around it (if i remember correctly). if it is so then reguardless of kyubi he couldn;t send chakra, thus the only alternative if this is true is that kyubi can directly give it to the body of naruto.
    <refers back to the reference of kabuto's explanation>
    its different with the fight vs neji, because neji only blocked tenketsu, not sever the main chakra-producing organs. And they never said neji hit naruto's heart.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

damn natural cause, where are you going with this...
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.