Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Clubs

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

Clubs

i had my first clubbing experience and i never thought of my mother more. i talked to 3 guys and all of them were EXTRA horny. i told the 1st guy that i was going back to my hotel and he said, "with me?" i'm like "HELL NO." the 2nd guy told me his apartment was around the corner. the 3rd guy said he had money and i'm like "i'm not a fucking whore," but i think he meant for a good hotel. did i miss a sign saying this club is actually a whorehouse or is there an unwritten rule?

I tried my best...

Clubs

you just nominated yourself for survivor: gw season 2.

EDIT: hey, don't worry about it, we'll let you know when the contest starts.

but yeah, about the clubs, you went a gay bar or a gay club...? and i think the problem is that you talked to 3 guys instead of 3 girls.

wait, unless you're a girl. then nevermind. you won't be nominated.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Clubs

i don't get it....survivor???

I tried my best...

RE: Clubs

She's a girl Mut@t@... she posted her picture on the picture thread... no need to nominate her...

damnit, only if eurasian was a dude. this could've been an awesome nomination.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

WHAT?!?! nominate me cuz i'm gay...if i were a guy??? i don't get it.

it reminds me...the club was right next to a club called "gay village." (somewhere in italy) it had a big sperm right next the the name. hilarious.

I tried my best...

No... because Mut@t@ thought you were a straight guy that went to a club and didnt realize it was a gay club...

At least that's what i think he thought... Mut@t@ has a mysterious thinking pattern

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok, now it makes sense. going into a gay club...that's funny.

I tried my best...

crap, I got like 5 jokes that coulda worked if you were a guy in this situation.
    *when you can only enter a club through the backdoor, thats when you know its a gay bar*

oh well, sorry u had a bad experience.

but getting off this gay subject...

i try to go clubbin every weekend...fuckin love it
    anyone else go...?

Clubs

Hmm.. Blinding loud music, Choking second hand smoke, Blindingly dark, over-inflated drink price.

WHy not? Nah. Don't like it.

However if your white, girls would love you here in Malaysia because their dumb enough to think that your superloaded.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

get in for free...get free drinks...love the loudness, love the blindness, choking on first hand smoke...

However if your white, girls would love you here in Malaysia because their dumb enough to think that your superloaded.
    lolz...and i know its true

kAi, do u really go clubbing every weekend?? i respect u man, and ur endurance.

i don't know how it is at other places (i'm not legal), but that's just how it was in rome.

I tried my best...

yeah nearly every weekend...i missed last weekend and that would be the last time in about month, month and a half..
    i love it...i would stay on the floor nearly all night...
    keeps me fit..
    once i did the fri, sat, and sunday night, and went to tafe on the monday morning at 9..
    and i always leave the club at close...anytime between 6-8am..
    and i got a big friday night comin up also..

how old are you? and how old do you have to be to go?

do you wear a shiny blue jacket and sunglasses and carry around a large boombox playing "what is love"?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

lolz...but no, sorry for the disappointment...

wearing a jacket into a club is plain stupid...
    gets to hot!!!

dont let the guys play u, u gotta be the playa, go up to em and say can u buy me a drink etc, then u get to drink all night free!

dont blame the guys for trying [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] they didnt exactly do it in the best way but at least they tried... well i guess we guys tend to get horny sometimes thats just the way it is.

Clubs are mostly designed for singles, anyway, so you have to understand the type of people you are dealing with. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] The guys there are looking for a woman, since they either 1) don't have one at the moment or 2) want to cheat on their gf.

I don't particular like to go to clubs myself, since I enjoy other types of entertainment, but whenever I do, I would go in a group with girls. That way, there is no need to feel desperate when you need someone to dance with. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-
    dont let the guys play u, u gotta be the playa, go up to em and say can u buy me a drink etc, then u get to drink all night free!
    if only i was that brave. but it's not a bad idea.

Origianlly posted by: thundrakkon
    I don't particular like to go to clubs myself, since I enjoy other types of entertainment, but whenever I do, I would go in a group with girls. That way, there is no need to feel desperate when you need someone to dance with.
    i did go w/ another girl. she ditched me for a man called mercutio. i need to get myself new friends.

I tried my best...