Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why doesn't Sakura have a special jitsu?

RE: Why doesn't Sakura have a special jitsu?

If they pull her into black leather, I might consider watching :+

really, it is the outfit that bothers me, not the girl herself ..strangely that is..
    http://wowsphere.com/concept6.jpg
    Working on my future Warhammer Online journal, criticism demanded. Yes it's supposed to be that size.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Originally posted by: ?igma
    If they pull her into black leather, I might consider watching :+

really, it is the outfit that bothers me, not the girl herself ..strangely that is..
    the outfit? thats....weird

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Why doesn't Sakura have a special jitsu?

Originally posted by: DeluxSkillz
    i'm actually against sakura becoming usefull. why? because thn we'll probably get 5 eps devoted to her and that would really suck
    Yeah I agree with you..that would be so annoying like the episodes for the Sakura Ino fight

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

the sakura and ino fight............AHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i have extreme hatred for the both of them. that fight was a waste of my time. it wasn't even exciting, cuz none of them were strong.

I tried my best...

Yeah that was the worst fight of all time it didn't even feel like 2 ninja's fighting. More like a schoolyard bitch fight.

What are you all talking about, she does have a special technique.

"Flower arranging no jutsu!"

In all seriousness, if they gave Sakura a special technique, knowing her she would probably find a way to make it NOT USEFUL WHATSOEVER. You could give her the ability to control the elements, have superhuman strength, fly, create alternate universes, and she would just use it to make a universe of Sasukes and daisys. Sakura is what we call a "lost cause" and has been, and always will be, completely useless.

kakashi knew he wouldn't need to appoint a trainer for sakura because he knew that naruto would ditch ebisu for jiraiya then ebisu would go spy on sakura and have wild buttsekz in the forest

It's criminal [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

(no really, wasn't there a law against sex with minors ?)
    http://wowsphere.com/concept6.jpg
    Working on my future Warhammer Online journal, criticism demanded. Yes it's supposed to be that size.

Sakura does have a special power.

Annoyance jitsu!

All she does is scream Sasuke-kun! oVer and over again to annoy the enemy.

Eventually their ears begin to bleed and they kill themselves.

Most memorable moment in Naruto.

Sakura getting her head beat for 5 minutes straight.

sakura doesnt got a special jutsu because she is the average genin and will remain painfully average.

giorrie

Well this is my first post so I think I should defend sakura. -__-

Sakura is the only genin who can do chuunin technique like "kai" can make exams of a chuunin and has the best chakra control of all the genin. Sakura is the only genin who could be shown a jutsu and could learn it the fastest of the 3 of her team. She is also great in battle cause she can quickly see trough gen jutsus and has the ability to analyse what the apponent will do. That's why sakura hasn't been given an advanced bloodline or else she would be the strongest genin in the village. The only thing that makes Sakura an UBER WEAKLING is because of her bad stamina and strenght and god irritating desire for sasuke.

You should know that she is the brightest ninja after shikamaru who has UBER intelligence

They didn't exacly say she knew a Chuunin level kai, but in any even that's not that spectacular as to Naruto knows sannin/kage level jutsu, Sasuke Jounin level, same could be said for Neji and prob Rock Lee. Dosen't matter if you can learn things fast if you don't take the time to learn things..because that makes the person and the ability to learn things fast useless and waist. And the quckly seeing through genjutsu is bull. In the anime Sasuke saw through genjutsu more times thant Sakura did even though she's supposedly good at it, and she was totally lame not to see through the fake Naruto in the forest when Sasuke SAID to be careful, also the fake sasuke head in the beginning with Kakashi she didn't even get, and druing the finals it took her to look around and see that everyone his passed out before she did anything. The reason Sakura dosen't have advanced bloodline is because lame characters like her don't need it and because it would be a big waste since she does nothing.

And when whole intelligence thing isn't really that spectacular either. Since all she has is book smarts and dosen't know how to apply anything, that's not usefull at all. The only thing her intelligence is usefull for is on tests and explaining things, which aren't all that interesting.

And by what way is Sakura useful in battle???? When has she ever done anything of any importance than just stand around? She's hardly done anything but yell "sasuke-kun" or have to be helped. Shikamaru is the brightest and owns in intelligence and analyzing, compared to him Sakura is nothing.

I think the purpose of Sakura is to remind everyone of what the perfectly normal genein is. Everyone else is so god damned strange with thier advanced bloodline limits its hard to remeber what the average ninja is like. Who really is useless as a ninja is Hinata who(even if she went against Neji) has a bloodline limit and completely sucked ass agianst Neji who only has 1 year of experiance and the ablility to see the tenketsu( i think thats how its spelled) as an advantage.

only!??the guy can stop you using ANY techniques at all! he can SEE your very pressure points FFS!!

hinata!! no!! she's just a victim!! if i had a father who called me a loser, i would hide myself like hinata.

sakura...she shouldn't be considered a genin. a genin that knows no special jutsu is just like a student at the academy. the reason sakura has good chakra control is because she doesn't have much chakra to control.

I tried my best...

only!??the guy can stop you using ANY techniques at all! he can SEE your very pressure points FFS!!
    Yes thats true but if you have the byukagan, your only excuse for allowing him to hit you that many times is that you are weak. Why even use them if you cant defend your self from taijutsu?

because it looks cool

I tried my best...

ah wait im confused? what looks cool? i didnt feel like reading those huge posts up there!

using byukagan looks cools [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Face it, Sakura will be a Genin forever. She can only stay at that level. Regardless of her having the perfect chakra control, analysis during battle (not as great as Shikamaru, but better than most people) and genjutsu, she will never grow. Therefore, she can only stay at the Genin level.