Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why doesn't Sakura have a special jitsu?

RE: Why doesn't Sakura have a special jitsu?

hey wtf i made a post like this and i got a present here u can have one [img]i/expressions/present.gif[/img]

kupalmaru: yeah, i thought that was strange too. I know sakura didn't make it to the chuunin finals, but kakashi still has a responsibility to all his students. Even if he had to disappear for a month with sasuke (still don't understand that), he should have found someone to train her like he did with naruto.

thundrakkon: i'm sure she does train. The problem i think is that the three never train together. All the other teams train together. what's up with that? They've gotten over their differences already, haven't they? Of course it doesn't help that they've all been separated since the end of the second exam.

Why doesn't Sakura have a special jitsu?

Originally posted by: chambers
    AN didnt her innerself actuall have a posative effect in the battle wiht i-no
    Yeah I remember when Ino use her mind transfer technique agaisnt Sakura.

Ino, after using her mind transfer techinique, kinda freakout and she wanted to disengage from Sakura's mind.

sakura hater here word up homiez!

Originally posted by: mfrieden
    kupalmaru: yeah, i thought that was strange too. I know sakura didn't make it to the chuunin finals, but kakashi still has a responsibility to all his students. Even if he had to disappear for a month with sasuke (still don't understand that), he should have found someone to train her like he did with naruto.

thundrakkon: i'm sure she does train. The problem i think is that the three never train together. All the other teams train together. what's up with that? They've gotten over their differences already, haven't they? Of course it doesn't help that they've all been separated since the end of the second exam.
    Kakashi probably didn't train her/find someone to because she didn't make it to the finals and naruto and sasuke were more important in terms of training

about her inner self...the only incident in almost 100 episodes that it came in handy was the Ino fight and even with th at she didn't win

Originally posted by: chambers
    AN didnt her innerself actuall have a posative effect in the battle wiht i-no
    should learn to edit messages instead of double posting...

yeah kakashi could have organised something for sakura but she wasnt in the finals that is probably why..
    and she has the inner sakura thing what ever the hell that would be useful for except when she fights ino.. unless it can be developed into something more...which kishimoto might do..change personality...then she can actualy fight then turns back into normal sakura..."sasukeeee-kkkuuuunnnn!"

Sakura is a pathetic character that hopefully will die. Hmhmhm, I so enjoyed watching Zaku kick her, over and over! More of that stuff would be excellent to see in Naruto.
    / No, you warrant no villain's exposition from me.

That place over there........ahh never mind

I thought Zaku kept punching her in the head

R.I.P Captain America.

Yeah, Zaku was punching her. (Zaku gets cool points for doing that)

Originally posted by: ShinobiNeko
    Yeah, Zaku was punching her. (Zaku gets cool points for doing that)
    yeah agreed...

and gaara should have squeezed the life outta her..

I am not too crazy about Sakura myself, but I have faith in the creator of Naruto. He has to eventually make Sakura useful or likeable, since she is a main character. Especially the part when she dies... I mean, it has so much more effect when a character you like dies. If no one likes Sakura, when she dies, no one will really care. (of course her dying is hypothetic and wishful thinking) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

lol what are you talking about thundrakkon, it would be so much appreciated if she did, it would be unforgettable [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

lol True, ShinobiNeko, but I just wouldn't feel right laughing when a character is at her dying moment, gasping her last breath, as she says her final words, "Sasuke-kun," and falls to her death. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

It just wouldn't be true Naruto drama that way.

heh ok you do have a point...if Sakura was dying and her last words are "sasuke-kun!" that would probably lead to frustration ..but then again after that is all done people=[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] .... =P

On topic probably why Sakura dosen't have a special jutsu is also because she dosent' come from a ninja family so here are no jutsu to inherit

No special Jutsu.

But I've said it, and I'll say it again.... That she's going to be a medic Ninja. And a good one.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Remember that episode that she gets punched on the head like 50 times for 2 minutes...

yes her giant forehead no justu, dude probably broke his hand on that big ass dome of hers.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

sakura is just a talentless bitch who should give up being a ninja cuz she sucks ass!!

I tried my best...

i'm actually against sakura becoming usefull. why? because thn we'll probably get 5 eps devoted to her and that would really suck

agree with you there DeluxSkillz