Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leather Jacket

RE: Leather Jacket

wow that much for a jacket... I don't understand why clothes can actually go that high and higher... I mean OK if it's studded with jewels and stones I could understand, but things like these are like only in fashion every now and then. The material and labour shouldn't cost that much, so what you are paying I guess is the concept some people hold about such a jacket... I guess that comes down to the person buying it if they think its worth spending so much money on an item whose value is derived from the opinion of others.

I thought that jacket would be something like £150 ($270)... I wouldn't pay much more for a jacket than that myself though. Anyway your choice.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

you got a new jacket so what?

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

a regular leather jacket (real quality leather) with an unknown brand cost about $300.00. The ones I bought are quilted with really good precision on the details. And if you ad the name brand (Pelle Pelle), this is why it cost so much.

Originally posted by: Deblas
    so I was so happy about it, I had to share it.

Well. Hope it looks good one you. Your not a biker are you?
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Originally posted by: Deblas
    if you dont care dont post.

wow 750$ for a jacket i dont spend that much money on all the clothes i buy my jacket costs like 80$

Originally posted by: Stoopider
    Well. Hope it looks good one you. Your not a biker are you?
    no I'm not a biker, I do love bikes though. I would get a racing bike, but I like speed too much, so I know I would kill myself on it, just like I blew up the head gasket of my car, doing 130mph on the highway

i dont know what a head gasket is but blowing it up doesnt sound so good...

if i had 700 bucks to spare i'd by some thing other than a jacket. however, i understand how some people just need to get certain things. i mean, i would probably spend a ton of money for some cool naruto thing.

Leather Jacket

Originally posted by: oceen246
    yeah, $750 a piece. I'm going to eat slices of bread with water for like 2 months now
    If you have the money to burn, and you really like, use it. If it cost you good food 2 months, I hope it's really worth it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Personally, I prefer to dine out.

That's a sweet jacket, I have to admit, though I don't think anyone around here (CA) would walk around with that fashion statement. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It's too warm around here for jackets most of the time...

Leather Jacket

thinking about what stoopider said, I was looking at bikes, and damn, I want one now. I want this BIKE from Agusta

damnn!!!!!! nice bike
    i still prefer the classic ninja i think nobody in this forum new that this jacket has stiched rims on it or its from pelle pelle
    nubs...

that is a nice looking bike..

Originally posted by: hiddenpookie
    damnn!!!!!! nice bike
    i still prefer the classic ninja i think nobody in this forum new that this jacket has stiched rims on it or its from pelle pelle
    nubs...
    you really know what I'm talking about

ive been in the south too long lol, they wear racing jackets down here, and dickies, and southpole (garbage) i used to have a pelle pelle valour suit but i lost it on move down here.