Thread: Manga: Ah! My Goddess

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I was wondering if someone could help me out. I'm trying to find the 9th Oh My Goddess Manga book, been having quite some trouble finding a place I can buy it. I found this dreamland comics or something, but I ordered it quite some time ago, and they never responded to any of my e-mails, so I had to cancel that order. In the meantime, I can't actually seem to track this book down. Guess there weren't so many prints. Anyway, if ya know of a site which typically has a lot of manga or that may have this one, I'd appreciate it if you could point me in that direction, thanks.

Looking for:
    Oh My Goddess! Volume 09: Ninja Master GN

Sorry ikari, I searched around but found nothing promising...

But for the good news:

Ah! My Goddess chapter 214 by GMT:
    http://www.miyaku.com/files/AMG-c214...5D.zip.torrent
    Last edited by IFHTT; Mon, 07-10-2006 at 03:53 PM.

Yeah, I've checked around some places, I just can't seem to find that one particular volume of the manga and it's annoying. I was hopin' that someone knew a place where it could be purchased. Thanks for checkin things out though, I appreciate it!

from amazon.com
    Oh My Goddess!: Ninja Master (Paperback)
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/156...745553?ie=UTF8

Sweet, thanks. I could have sworn I checked Amazon, but I must have been on crack or something. Thanks a lot...this one was sorta a pain to track down. And being sorta an Oh My Goddess nut, I wanted to find it. Thanks!

I checked amazon but couldn't find it... I guess the vol. 9 was throwing the search off or something

Finally decided to catch upto this, read the latest 5 chapters.
    Not to bad, I especially like 214, found that funny, I liked the last 2 pages.
    "This is something you have to do slowly to enjoy"
    "In that case 5 times slower"
    haha.