Thread: AonE 98 glitch?

Ezekiel2222

AonE 98 glitch?

I just downloaded and watched both the AonE, and Anbu versions of episode 98. After 4 episodes split apart now, I'm deffinetly leaning towards AonE. However, I experienced a glitch at the end of 98. Right after it shows the scenes from next weeks episode, and it starts the movie trailer, it locks up. If I try to skip past that point, a little further into the trailer, I might get to see a second or so of it, and it locks up again. Of course, the Anbu episode does not have this problem, but then again, they don't have the movie trailer either, so that makes sense.

Bassically I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem. It's possible the RAW or encoding was messed up, but it could just be my computer as well. The only reason I think it's not is this is the only episode that crashes on my computer, and only durring the movie trailer at the end.

RE: AonE 98 glitch?

works fine for me
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

No mines still works
    I Don't like to say anything twice

Ezekiel2222

I got it to work. Apparently I needed the newest version of FFdshow. If anyone doesn't know, you can get it here: FFdshow

Make sure you get the Alpha ffdshow-20040828 version. (I had the previous ffdshow-20040808 version.)

AonE 98 glitch?

mine works fine and ive checked the torrent and the one i have hosted, they are teh same BTW, i still think its a codec issue, i had issues with eps awhile ago but I now have a plethera of codecs installed and i never have issues, that is what i would check

heres what i currently have installed if you care

Divx 5.x pro
    Ac3 filter
    Defiler pack 1.08a
    dsp2dshow
    FFdshow 20040629
    K-Lite Codec Pack
    nemo Koced Pack
    Xvid 1.01
    oggDSo995
    Subtitds1400
    vobsub 2.23
    matroska pack lite 1.0.2

i just installed the klite codec package i have no clue what codecs i have, but i foh sure know i got most of em

I experienced the same problem. What I did was uninstall FFDSHOW, restarted my comp, then re-installed FFDSHOW (the newer version) and it worked fine for me. What you can also do is download the VLC Player at www.videolan.org. Also, this would go in the Anime Support section. Make sure you put topics in the right place. I'm not an admin but the mods tend to get irritated by it.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

If you have the codecs in my sig, you'll be 99.9% fine. I've only had one problem from about like 500 various anime eps