Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kakashi and my own creations

Kakashi and my own creations

Yeah ... I noticed the left arm has to be fixed, mainly the elbow and the bicep have to swing away and back more. Will fix that as soon as possible.

Here is my buddies character so far ... he's undead vamp, in heavy armour. I used a mixture of pics (I didn't want to have to spend too much time on him since I am buisy with my own character) to get the sketch just right. Mainly the right arm and the neck part of the armour, points to those who can point out whos head it really belongs to (hint ... the owner does have hair). Other then that the rest is my imagination ... ie the cloak, the hammer and soon the rest of the body.

click here

His character's name is Simon X, just an FYI.

Hopefully will finish Simon off and get back to my own character ... maybe propertion the head better, add the scare and the "dead eye" and then fix the arm for sure.

EDIT:: forgot to add ... the character is good (reason for the sad eyes) but he wears evil armour, because he is undead vampire. Anyway ...wondering fot the colour of his armour, i was thinking a plated steel black ... with red highlights or blue. What you guys think?

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar

RE: Kakashi and my own creations

^looks pretty cool if ya ask me. the armor is completely badass.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Animemaster: Thanks man, going to have to do some changes though. He wants the hammer over his shoulder (resting on his back) and instead, his hand holding onto the dark helm. After that, have to add in the repltilian wings (sort of like the gargoils cartoon if any of you are old enough to remember) and then I can begin working on my own character.

I noticed on my character I remembered to place in the shuriken, but forgot the kunai scabbard on the belt ... will have to fix that. I am contemplating whether I should finish the right arm or just leave it cutt off like that from the image.

What you all think?

EDIT:: heres and update of my character, click here. I added the scare and the dead I, and I think i fixed the left arm and the size of the head. What do you all think?

Well, no more replies I guess ... well here is the almost final version of my character. Still got a ways to go, but got most of the colour done except the boots, the eyes and the scar itself. Then I will work on a proper BG for it ... and then maybe make a sig for my character, who knows lol.

Enjoy: click here

i still think the left arm is abit too small. but not bad.

It looks really good, man....but i think the left arm (the one holding the shirukens) is a little skinny...could be my eyes playing tricks on me, though.

Anyways, great work!

lucky....

That Kakashi is amazing....

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

damn man..
    your quite the artist....looks cool
    keep it up!

Wow man, your pic of Kakashi looks awesome. Keep up the good work!
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

OK ... here it is in all its glory, the final version of my RPG character, tell me what you think. I made the bicep bigger, hope it helps with the left arm thingy.

final version click here

Any C&C is welcome as always, tomorrow ... school starts up again doubt I will be updating this anytime soon, and I still have to finish my buddies character, maybe make a sig out of this some time later on.

EDIT:: Well, a few hours later, and here is a sig for my character, going to change the name obviusly, but this is for the RPG forum, what you all think. click here , the most of the time was spent on creating another pic, for a different pose of my character, hopefully will show you later on if you all like it.

That's some really awesome art I must say. Keep it up.
    / No, you warrant no villain's exposition from me.

Ok ... well between my first week of classes and trying to get the pic of Simon X done, I was looking threw my files and I came upon this little number I made during the earlier half of the summer. Its my current wallpaper now (I kinda like it even though it was just pics pre-rendered and edited in Photoshop) what do you all think?

click here to view wallpaper

Well, two hours later and I finished the helmet and now working on the armour paint.

I have yet to show this to my buddy, its really his call if he likes the highlights and colours thus far.

Would like some C&C on this one.click here

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar

^the armor coloring's looking cool so far. if u show your friend & he decides to have no highlights, i think u should still add them.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Hey thanks animemaster, here is an update of Simon X. click here

Ok, well heres another update, its been what, almost two weeks, well just started classes again, got projects already coming my way so its been a little hard to get to a pc and work on this for a bit. Here it is, almost done, i have to define the wings a little more, and then make the rest of the hammer.

click here

well what do u all think?