Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Sasuke vs. Naruto

RE: Sasuke vs. Naruto

Originally posted by: chambers
    wait a second, sasuke uses chidori touching the FLOOR to go faster? even if it was a magnetic force SCINCE WHEN HAS FRICTION LED TO INCREASED SPEED?!!?!
    Its a really stupid thing to think that its magnetic becasue nobody has said it in the series
    so why would he run with his arm backwards and running against the mangetic field ?
    unnecessary to waste all that power to run in the wrong direction ?

Sasuke vs. Naruto

dude...honestly, Naruto has a long way to go before he can match up to Kakashi. The only difference between the two is that Naruto has an extra mold of chakra, being that of the nine tails. Now, you brought up a good point on the rasengan topic. But Kakashi could always copy the move. He is known as the copy cat. Though he may not have full control like an uchiha, he has enough knowledge to be able to copy the rasengan if he doesnt already know it. Now, Naruto does know a higher level move than sasuke, but sasuke on the hand knows how to completely use it. We still dont know if what Naruto did to Kabuto was just a fluke or not. He does have a tendency to do flukes. For instance, when Naruto tried to summon boss frog, but only brought forth his children.......=.=;;......funny, but doesnt convince me in this arguement. Im waiting to see if Naruto can continually do the rasengan more than one time like sasuke. So until then, sasuke wins my vote. But as soon as the writers shows Naruto does in fact have full control of not only the rasengan, but the summoning technique, AND his chakra, then will my vote change.

rasengan is not a jutsu.....since it doesnt use hand seals
    its just pure chakra molding

which means kakashi wouldnt be able to copy it just by looking at it
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

wasupman1

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    rasengan is not a jutsu.....since it doesnt use hand seals
    its just pure chakra molding

which means kakashi wouldnt be able to copy it just by looking at it

yes and saske copied rock lee's speed...just by looking

speed has no hand seals

which means they can copy things without seals

Sasuke did not copy Rock Lee's speed just by looking at it. Thats fucking retarded. Rock Lee said when they fought that Sasuke's body couldn't keep up with his moves, even if he could see them. When Sasuke got Rock Lee's speed, it was from all that training with Kakashi

sasuke could see lee's movements, so he could imitate it yes.....
    but 2 things......

1) seeing body movements is TOTALLY different than seeing chakra movement. It's not like sharingan can see the chakra circulatory system to see how naruto is molding the chakra.

2) after sasuke copied the movements, he still needed a month of training to get strong enough to imitate it. even if he sees the trick to creating the rasengan, he'll still have to practice for like a year to get the hang of it.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I doubt he could copy the Rasengan and learn it in like 3 minutes, let's not forget the 4th couldn't master this.

The 4th mastered Rasengan.

Originally posted by: PossiblE
    The 4th mastered Rasengan.
    It took him 3 years. As I said I doubt Sasuke could master it in a matter of minutes.

Isnt the power of the Sharingan to copy is actual jutsus... not physical techniques that only involve molding chakra... like ones that contain hand-seals...

And the 3 years that he took him to master it.. did it contain developing the actual jutsu? because one thing is to be guided step by step on how to do it... and another thing is developing the technique on your own

perhaps, but the 4th was a genius....so im sure most other people would still need 3 years to master it even if it didnt involve developing the jutsu.

notice how naruto needed a 3rd hand with the help of a kage bunshin to complete the rasengan against kabuto? i'm sure he wont be able to do it one handed for a long time.......
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

dooooooood...no one ever said anything about the 4th. The 4th mastered it yes. but that has nothing to do with sasuke, or kakashi. The point im trying to make is, no one knows whether kakashi knows the rasengan or not. And even if he didnt, Tsunade claimed him a genious at one point and time. And im pretty sure he knows how it works, because Kabuto knew how it was, and he is on the same level as kakshi. So, even if he didnt know it, but knew the basics, combine that with the fact, that Kakashi is a shinobi genious, and probably could master it. AND no one competed with me on the fact that no one knows if Naruto actually mastered it, or if it was just a fluke. no, he didnt need a third hand, he couldnt use his other hand because he was holding kabuto. Also, like u said earlier, there is no hand-seal, he just needed his other hand to mold his pure chakra and keep the flow constant, and flowing. That has nothing to do with jutsu, like you previously stated. And the fact naruto needs another hand, proves my fact, that he hasnt mastered it. Because as you can recall, the rasengan is a one handed technique. He shouldnt have need the help of another hand, much less 2 hands from a kage bunshin.

...u cant copy something with sharengan unless it involves hand seals. U have to practice things like Rock Lee's speed and Narutos rasengan. Its quite obvious.

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    perhaps, but the 4th was a genius....so im sure most other people would still need 3 years to master it even if it didnt involve developing the jutsu.

notice how naruto needed a 3rd hand with the help of a kage bunshin to complete the rasengan against kabuto? i'm sure he wont be able to do it one handed for a long time.......
    http://www.tapanime.com/fun/animelaws.html
    *points at law #48*

Originally posted by: Natural Cause
    sasukes chidori also needs to be touching something when he moves. still no one mentions this :/
    look at episodes that flashback to sasuke learning the chidori, those large potholes in the wall show no sign of his chidori touching the ground, also kakashi never touched the ground when he used the chidori on zabuza.

For the sanity of the forum will someone please lock this thread already!!!!!

Yeah seriously this topic deserves to be shot and killed.