Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 228

RE: Chapter 228

I hope Kakashi gets there a little too late, but enough time to see Sasuke in a pulp and carry him back to Konoha, where Tsunade will tell him to QUIT being a ninja because he's a little toO farked up (and mentally not suitable)

Chapter 228

Oh, HELL YEAH! 228 kicked ASS.

229 is going to own you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Chapter 228

i cant wait to see 229 228 was gr8 but abit to short.

really raelly want to read the next chapter

The curse seal amplifies the owners abilities. So it is still possible that Sasuke gets the mangekyou through lvl 2 - rendering the death of naruto useless.

Personally, I hope the kyuubi eats Sasuke. Would be a nice turn of events [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Nice notice 1: Kakashi is sent on a S-rank mission all by himself (talk about weak...)
    Nice notice 2: now that the first round of missions is done, Shino might come back [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    --
    "If you were young again, would you start writing TeX again or would you use Microsoft Word, or another word processor?
    I hope to die before I have to use Microsoft Word." (Donald E. Knuth)

the raw pics was coo and the translation made the story incredible. love sasuke's surprised expression. he seems completely caught off guard. perhaps he will be more determined to goto orochi??? i can't wait to see what happens next week.

all this "Lvl" shit is turning it into DBZ...

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

This is definately NOT how I wanted things to proceed. Sasuke can't handle this. Unless his Shanringan is powered up to the point he can use one of its ultimate techniques, he's fucked. This fight cannot end up being a one sided beat down. I've waited too long for this for the story to end up taking that direction *whimpers*. Level 2 better make Sasuke waaaaay stronger than those 4 weaklings that got killed by choji and company.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

naw those sound 4 said he was gonna be on the same level as them strength wise so sasuke's fucked big time someone has to safe his pathetic ass, would be cool to see oro coming up to save him yelling "no, don't touch my sasuke-chan!"

Originally posted by: piasEnigma
    OMFG SOMEBODY JUST BECAME STRONGER AND THEY CALLED IT "LEVEL" KINDA LIKE DBZ!!!oneone
    <shoots self in head>
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

Originally posted by: DeluxSkillz
    naw those sound 4 said he was gonna be on the same level as them strength wise so sasuke's fucked big time someone has to safe his pathetic ass, would be cool to see oro coming up to save him yelling "no, don't touch my sasuke-chan!"
    Those 4 got beat by genin and had to go to level 2 to beat 2 generic jounin. They don't know anything. Sasuke's probably going to be stronger.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

One of my favorite things about this chapter, now that I see it translated, is Naruto crushing Sasuke's arm.

Several things make that really great. The first is Sasuke arrogantly rambling about how he impaled Naruto with the Chidori so that he can't use the Rasengan anymore. Then Naruto turns around and crushes the arm that Sasuke does the Chidori with, so that he can't do Chidori anymore.
    The second thing is Naruto emphasizing that he will break the bones in Sasuke's arms and legs to stop him from going to Oro. As if to say, 1 down 3 to go.

I would not compare Naruto to DBZ, OTOH every shounen story has this element of getting more powerful, don't expect the format to change.
    If you don't like it change the channel, simple solution to a simple problem.

I hope Kakashi or who ever gets there first to stop the fight,comes after Naruto breaks atleast one of Sasukes arms.

Sasuke should feel honored he is the only living person who have seen Naruto like this.

Was it just me or did Naruto teeths seem bigger than the first time he became like this.

That place over there........ahh never mind

thats like his totally berserk controled form, Ive noticed that there have been different forms to his kyuubi transformations, but they were bigger

R.I.P Captain America.

Chapter 228

its amazing how much ppl have a trauma about a 10 yr old anime

that they start yelling IT HAS A FAR OUT SIMILARITY WITH DBZ,SO NOW THE ANIME SUCKS

anime's have things in commen, get over it.

Chapter 228

A great chapter by itself, too bad that it's leading to a crappy direction...

as much as enjoy watching Sasuke soiling himself and admiting that he sucks, i've been waiting for about a year for him to finally get out of the damn picture and go suck Orochimaru's dick...
    Kishimoto had so many oppertuinities (it's 03:40, don't expect me to spell right anything longer than 7 letters) to end this arc with and to direct the story to almost every possible way, and yet he chose the DBZest way of pitting 2 power ups against each other, and to drag it on for a long, long time...

complains aside, my hopes for 229 are that Naruto beats Sasuke and litratlly makes sure he's coming back, but then Kakashi comes and stops Naruto from crushing Sasuke's bones, and while Kakashi's there, Sasuke uses the chance and escpaes (maybe too injured too walk without lvl 2 seal, i hope), and when Kakashi sees Sasuke running, he tries to yell at him to stop, but then Naruto punchs him in the face and throws him 20 feet far (i bet that once he starts hitting Sasuke, he won't ever wanna stop!) and goes after Sasgay. and then Kakashi jumps at Naruto and tries to stop him by chidoring Naruto legs, and meanwhile, Sasuke escapes....

but of course, that's not what's gonna happen, this fight will last at least until aoctober (remember the 7 letter thing? it still applies) and this damn arc will follow into 2005 at ease...

could you believe it was only a day since everything started? the manga readers are 24 hours ahead of the anime watchers....

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

I am also fucking annoyed by the constant DB/Z craptalk. Naruto's author loves DB/Z. So of course there will be influences, and a great deal of manga/anime has DB/Z as primary source. And it wasn't THAT bad. Don't throw hate on the show because it's the cool thing to do, elitists.

PEOPLE DO ENERGY ATTACKS! OMG! DB/Z! GAY CHAPTER!!!

This RULES. So stop the fucking complaining!

This is not directed at anyone in particular, so don't feel pointed out.

I can't help but think,

"sasuke left in a bucket, and it looks like they are going to need on to drag whats left of him back"

you know what would be a good fighting anime series? one where nobody ever improves over the course of the series......yeah.....that would be so badass.....

Uchiha Barles: who says raido and genma are "generic" jounin??
    genma was totally giving baki the look of death....he knows his stuff
    and raido was the one chosen to stand by the hokage's side during the chuunin exam.....he must be badass
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07