Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 228

Chapter 228

Hi guys this is my first post in the naruto manga section. About a month ago I finally succumbed to the manga after being so loyal to the anime! Anyway I have no regrets. heheheh

get it at www.narutofan.com

RE: Chapter 228

umm well, chapter was very interesting its on narutofan as kage said its also in mangareaders for irc users xdcc is /msg MR|Phoenix xdcc send #44. I found it very very interesting. Story is picking up very well [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

so good. So Cool. And im confused. Did Sasuke complete it? Did he achieve his lifetime goal?

That was definitely one of the craziest manga chapters ever... It played out the way I thought it would. Unfortunately, I feel that Kakashi will interfere once again. This is the only the second time that nine-tails has completely taken over Naruto. The first time was when Sasuke "died" very early on in the series. I don't think it happened completely when Naruto was facing off against the Oro's snake in the second exam, and after that, it was under Naruto's control. I guess Kakashi will have to interfere before it goes too far this time. Sasuke is in definite trouble. It's funny that Sasuke always has to be in trouble before Naruto busts out full-fledged nine-tail power.

Originally posted by: originalkrn
    so good. So Cool. And im confused. Did Sasuke complete it? Did he achieve his lifetime goal?
    I don't think so, Naruto was not killed and it seems he still has the regular sharingan in the second last page of the chapter. For him to acheive his goal, Naruto must die which is something I don't think Kishimoto is about to do.

absolutely AWESOME chapter...

yeah it looks like kakashi might interfere but he could also be a little late but with kakashis speed he should reach them pretty quickly...

some people arnt going to be happy about naruto healing so quickly either...
    but i thought it added to the effect...

and what about the little flashbacks i thought they were played into this chapter quite well also, and im positive that is shikarmaru, chouji and there fathers dont know who the other is...anyone?

naruto full lost it now, well not completely he will just break sasuke instead of just killing him, which would be easier...so he hasnt lost it completely...

i also want to see kakashis face when he sees them, coz no doubt that sasuke will probably be CS2 and naruto already gone kyubi, coz he has only felt the seal weaken he doesnt know naruto can channel and control kyubis chakra...he could know if someone has told him...

continuing with the dejavu, i have a feeling itachi is gonna intervene when kakashi arrives. hmm...

Yay. My predictions correct. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Hmm. I think their going to battle it out, Sasuke's going level 2. And their going to fight to the death. I wonder if they'll fight till Kakashi arrives. Or maybe Sasuke would run away by then. Now Sasuke with level 2 cursed seal, you think he has enough chakra to make kage bunshin decoys?
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

wow awesome chapter. naruto rocks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

after reading the chapter and artistic bug took hold of me
    anyways here it is

the water was hard to do, i might fix it later but i really like kyuubi in it

gg double posts. Anywho, i dont think kakashi will intefere or any1 else for that matter, itll end and then he will arrive

not bad fremeer...

I liked how Naruto cried while he used Kyuubi powers.

naruto is pretty serious, although i don't feel it to be good for the plot naruto might just take sasuke home, someone has to interfere because sasuke and his puny lvl 2 seal won't be able to stop naruto know

Chapter 228

No.. you're right lvl 2 isn't enough!

then he would have to try out lvl 3.
    then there might be a real badass fight.

Sasuke's Farked.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Originally posted by: EpoC
    No.. you're right lvl 2 isn't enough!

then he would have to try out lvl 3.
    then there might be as real badass fight.
    Euhm does sasuke have the level 3 ability of that lame ass seal? Cause the other 4 sound nins had have the same ritual like sasuke and only used level 2 and that was their limit. A level 3 would be sooo lame.

Just read it. Can't wait for next week when Naruto pwns Sasukes lvl2

yeah its pretty obvious kakashi is going to stop them somehow. overall nice chap. do you think sasuke can get mangekyou yet cuase he only has 2 dots on his eye, wouldnt you need 3 first.

the next chapters gonna be interesting because the kyuubi is really fast and sasuke has the lee speed taijutsu. it will be interesting to see how things work out when he uses level 2. i think kakashis gonna be late, and hes just gonna be a body gatherer. no matter what happens naruto still has to lose this fight. and im not sure how weakened kakashi is but i hope hes consumed a fair amout of chakra so he doesnt have to fight sasuke in level 2, cause sasuke going back to the leaf.