Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Survivor: Gotwoot

RE: Survivor: Gotwoot

i always thought it was "pwned"
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Concerning the voting right now, I just want to clarify. So if this is survivor, are we voting for people to be elimated from getting the new Ass Clown title?

For example, if my vote is for Mut@t@, does that mean he eliminated, and NarutoMaster and AssertnFailure are left standing for round 2, where we will vote for who will be Ass Clown out of those 2?

It just looks like everyone is voting on here for who they want to win the Ass Clown title, not to eliminate from the competition.

Could someone please clarify? Thanks

i wanna be an Ass Clown, but i vote for mut@t@.

The "winner" of the most votes ends up with the title of Ass Clown.

Thanks, Gods_Son. My vote will remain the same then. Although Mut@t@ already has a special name, I think the new one would be quite an upgrade for all to witness. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

i wanna be an Ass Clown, but i vote for mut@t@.
    ur "Ass Clown-liness" (yes, i know thats now a word) is all too apparent, therefore there is no need to give u the title [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

you said Rock lee was gay too
    actually he said rock was a faggot, and at the time, given the circumstances (the pic of rock bengin over) i would have to agree lol

ps: im really tired of ppl bashing on other ppl cuz they used teh word "gay". Its called "Freedom of Speech".....someone oughta make a flash like that "posting and you" flash in another thread.

oh and btw....if ur so sensitive to the use of such words, i suggest u first go have a chat with the producers of "Queer eye for the strait guy" as they are using the word "queer" which imo is alot more insulting to homosexuals then then word "gay"

god damn n00bs

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

Survivor: Gotwoot

Who's NarutoMaster? Seems to be popular. Maybe if you give him the title I'll then know. I vote NarutoMaster.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

haha, this'll teach narutomaster for showing up on irc when we were deciding on setting up this survivor thing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

That place over there........ahh never mind

we still dont know who he is though

R.I.P Captain America.

Isnt the voting over yet?

Narutomaster has like 20-30 votes....

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    haha, this'll teach narutomaster for showing up on irc when we were deciding on setting up this survivor thing [img][/img]
    yes, I've learned my lesson Assertn. I still think you should've backstabbed your fellow justice leaguer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img].
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

That place over there........ahh never mind

oh your naruto master ok

R.I.P Captain America.

narutomaster stop posting

post count exactly 420 lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

wow im hated almos as much as narutomaster i just got kiked from irc hahah

NarutoMaster has been voted off! His new offical title is 'Ass Clown'!