Thread: Direct Trade

Direct Trade

Hay I am curious if ppl are interested in direct trading I want do do something like trade whatever I have for like episodes 1-5 or 1-10 of stuff I don't have. I want to have a wide collection and this seems like the place to get stuff I have never heard of.

Are there any people interested in something like this if so I will post my collection and contact information.

Direct Trade

well if you ask my opinion you don't have to trade at all almost anything available can be downloaded somethings you just got to look a little harder for then others but almsot anything can be downloaded for free

Direct Trade

I like this idea to get stuff that I don't Have and to share the stuff I have that may be hard to find ( my collection is small at them moment only a few hundred episodes do to a fatal crash ) but I have a few hundred gigs to fill and can think of no better way to share it with ppl.

Direct Trade

The method that a majority of us use is Bit Torrent, which automatically makes you upload while you download. If you're looking to do trades, you're better off on IRC or Direct Connect.

Direct Trade

I want to direct connect with ppl and do a straight across traid with the and as for IRC I have never used it and don't have a clue ware to go to do any downloading or sharing on it?