Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chapter 228 raw

Chapter 228 raw

Originally posted by: Lefty

On the Kakashi dying I doubt it, but I would still keep it in mind. If kakashi died I think Naruto would go into an even deeper blinder rage from which there is no return. But I would be royaly pissed if Kakashi died. he's too fucking cool to be killed by a punk like Sasuke. NO.NOOOOO WAY.
    I'm pretty sure Naruto is not in a blinding rage right now. Look at page 18, he's crying. He wouldn't be crying if Kyubi had full control like vs Haku. Naruto seems to be in control here.

Chapter 228 raw

sasuke's gonne die. a painful , a very painful death

Chapter 228 raw

Originally posted by: Masamune
    sasuke's gonne die. a painful , a very painful death
    No, he isn't.

As somebody else said. "IDDQD"

But the picture of Kyuubi behind Naruto was damned cool. I just hope instead of attacking in a blind rage, he pulls out some cool shit.

It's too bad I predicted this though. Sasuke Lvl 1. Naruto Kyuubi. Sasuke Lvl 2. Where's Naruto's trump card then?

Please Kishimoto. Let this turn out to be cool, instead of a lame-ass punch fest. Please.

Chapter 228 raw

i must remind all of you that naruto doesnt have control of all of kyubi's power, just a small portion, but imagine if he did

still it should be enough to beat the crap out of a fag like sasuke

Chapter 228 raw

I don't think Naruto is going to be using the full extent of Kyuubi power in this fight. This is probably the most he can do, without making the plot boring and one-sided.

I want Naruto to beat the crap out of Sasuke too, since he cost us all over a year of reading without much progress, but I don't think he'll lose this fight. Right now, Naruto is doing the best he can, with the Kyuubi. And if he beat Sasuke before he can get to level 2, we just wasted a year for this lvl 2 shit.

RE: Chapter 228 raw

I seriously doubt Sasuke can kill kakashi, it took four sound four lvl 2 to defeat two Jounins, and kakashi is the most skilled Jounin in the village isn't he?

Anyways, i just hope Kishimoto can deliver on this arc, he really set the bar high since his wave country arc, and not many moments afterwards were able to live up to the first arc.
    "You'll soon see what Gotham City is like without fear, and it won't be pretty. Fear is the glue that holds society together, it's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear. Is power." - The Scarecrow

I'm not sure yet, but it looked like Kakashi was tired or sick or something to me. So maybe he's not quite in top form right now?

Inane 228 came out 5 minutes ago..... MY GOT THAT WAS HOTTTTTTTTT not up on narutofan yet. so i just got it from IRC

thx.

i'm really glad that kakashi is finally coming back into the picture now. he's a really cool character and i missed not seeing him in action.

for the longest time, ever since the begining of this arc, i thought there was no way sasuke was going to come back to the leaf. but now, i'm thinking that there is a VERY slight possibility that sasuke might be dragged back one way or another. from the look of it, i think naruto is probably gonna beat the hell out of sasuke. i don't think sasuke's lvl 2 will be enough for the kyubi. but then again, we haven't seen what lvl 2 sasuke is capable of.

anyway, awesome chapter, but i'm getting tired from being left in suspense everytime a chapter ends :/
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

the suspence is wat keeps naruto GOOOOOOD lol

I'm Guessing that level 2 Sasuke will be able to at least match the current Naruto in power - which will force Naruto to pull some other enormous new technique/power/inherited ability out of his ass in the great tradition of shonen manga [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

as a few of you have said, if sasuke gets the crap kicked out of him and loses the fight, the build up will have been pointless. kishimoto has played the invincible-naruto card a few times in the show, and it's been done well to give us faith in naruto's potential/strength. but if he does it again now, it's going to reek of DBZ one-sidedness.

the most interesting outcome will be naruto to kick sasuke's ass and have sasuke retaliate with the level 2 seal, and then have sasuke surprise the shit out of a very kyuubi-ed naruto, beating him but having kakashi intervene (w/ only enough room to spare to save naruto's life and escape, not totally fend off and drag back sasuke). that way we get some sasuke power-uppage (much needed for the amt of buildup) and yet we don't have naruto or kakashi die, and the plot progresses as sasuke heads off to orochimaru to totally become a fighting monster.

although, i asked myself the question during writing this: if sasuke knows what he needs to do to face his brother, why even bother w/ orochimaru anymore? or does he feel even w/ the upped sharingan he won't be a match for itachi? hmmmm... what are you thinking kishimoto...

Ok might as well go post in the other thread from now on.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day