Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 98 Discussion

RE: Naruto 98 Discussion

Holy jeebus that board pic is funny.

Lee's Face ....
    How to increase Lee's survival rate ? Combi Irou-Ninjutsu with Naruto ....

Seems Naruto finally realised Sakura isn't interested in him...

Gai looked really funny when Tsunade was talking to Kakashi... seemed as if he needed to go take one long piss and he was holding it in.

Other than that... I was wondering where the hell Jiraiya was... maybe he went straight to the hot springs again.

Lol I thought that Shikamaru's dad was thinking that Shika might be gay they way he was talking, judging simply by the look on his face.

Lol Konohamaru the Ero Gaki... me thinks he will also be a future Jiraiya pupil... and not as a Ninja mind you...

there were a few disturbing things in that ep.....but worst of all was all the stuff with konohomaru
    and wtf is the next ep gonna be about? it sounds like some gay konohomaru induced filler ep......
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Naruto 98 Discussion

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    blah! you deleted my post! =( you're so much nicer on irc.

anyway, that episode gave me evidence that hinata is actually a lame boy. i can see curves in all the girls (even if they are like 12/13) but hinata = none. and don't blame her eskimo jacket. it's her fault for wearing it in the summer.

So I take it that you check out 12-13 year old girls ? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Naruto 98 Discussion

ya, next ep looks kinda stuipd. konohamaru is only good when hes setting traps and doing stupid things.

as for the ep it wasn't bad, but they could've ended it better.....lee walkign away was just kind wierd. felt more like oen of thsoe "sad music/flashback" times rather then an ending.

well one things for sure, this ep makes me hate sakura even more now. naruto risks his life to save her sorry ass from gaara, he brings tsunade to the hospital to heal sasuke, and all she can do is cry and say "sasuke-kun".....ungrateful bitch.

gai's face while tsunade was healing kakashi was priceless, lol! and kakahsi looked like a hobo with his hair like that lmao!

i wonder when narut will show his new move to the others. i wanna see kakashi's reaction when he see naruto doing it.

Edit: that look tasunade gave sakura when she came into the hospital was freaky. it was the same look jiraya gave naruto when he had a flashback of himself being tied to the post duiring the genin selection thingy......one of those "thsi kid remind me of a younger me" looks. truly disturbing indeed

That place over there........ahh never mind

maybe it(cant say she b/c I dont know hinata is) is a hermaphodite, thats why it doesnt have a chest, liked the episode, and cant wait till some of the other stuff comes

sorry about the incredibly minor spoiler terra, wont happen again

R.I.P Captain America.

If hinita really is a boy, that would explain why kabuto healed him after the neji fight.... Kabuto digs those transgener types...

Naruto 98 Discussion

Originally posted by: CUE
    I thought it was alright. It's cool that Kakashi is back.

..Though it's kinda shitty that Tsunade insults Kakashi for losing to Itachi.

I mean, honestly, Tsunade got her ass beat by KABUTO. That kid with glasses owned her sorry ass. Itachi would own her. And she's sitting there, insulting Kakashi for losing to him. What a bitch.
    I dont think shes knows who he lost to, yet.

this ep was okay
    they showned the other genins doing their everyday stuff
    gai nagging at tsunade was hella funny, sucks for lee though
    and the first part where konohamaru ran into tsunades boobs, that was great

Originally posted by: tensai

and the first part where konohamaru ran into tsunades boobs, that was great
    Lol, that part WAS great, "Ohhh smells so0o gooOood."

hahahahaha, it must suck to be a lee fan right now.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahah.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

The anime was a little different from the manga. I don't remember much about it from manga but I do remember a part where Naruto meet up with Shikamaru. Jiraiya was suppose to be there! When Naruto said he'll show Shikamaru his new move Jiraiya knock on Naruto's head saying what kind of a ninja show their moves to others. Also Naruto had longer conversation with Iruka sensei...There should be more surprise talk...hmmmmm weird....Hope they don't change too much or it'll suck.

Naruto 98 Discussion

I mean, honestly, Tsunade got her ass beat by KABUTO. That kid with glasses owned her sorry ass. Itachi would own her. And she's sitting there, insulting Kakashi for losing to him. What a bitch.
    Kabuto beat Tsunade? Please pay attention to wat you watch. I've seen alot post about Oro beat Jiraiya.. Kabuto beat Tsunade... wtf? Jiraiya was drugged, Tsunade not her own self. I wouldn't say Tsunade beat Oro too.

Naruto 98 Discussion

Originally posted by: sakura
    blah! you deleted my post! =( you're so much nicer on irc.

anyway, that episode gave me evidence that hinata is actually a lame boy. i can see curves in all the girls (even if they are like 12/13) but hinata = none. and don't blame her eskimo jacket. it's her fault for wearing it in the summer.

So I take it that you check out 12-13 year old girls ? [img][/img]
    Please don't bring that up again, nobody thinks of the Naruto girls as 12-13 year olds anyway [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Naruto 98 Discussion

LOL Konohamaru languishing in the sweet scent of Tsunade's boobs!!!! E-RO GA-KI!!!!!

Naruto 98 Discussion

I think Tsunade was making fun of him, seeing how informal she was with him. Knowing how Kakashi is he took it seriously.
    Plus, Kakashi did hand his ass over to Itachi on a silver platter. He didn't even bother to cover his other eye. Kakashi may not have known about the Mengekyou(sorry if its spelled wrong dont really feel like looking it up)but, he should have know even if Itachi had one eye also, Itachi defeated an entire clan of Shingarin users. If Gai had got there sooner they may have been able to take him.

Naruto 98 Discussion

youre going offtopic now zachary, but even if Gai came sooner they would still be pwned by Itachi and Kisame.. period..

about episode 98 it was a hilarious episode though i hope they dont put Konohamaru too much in the spotlights the next episode that god damn brat is annoying.. not to mention he put his face in Tsunade's booby's .. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Naruto 98 Discussion

Originally posted by: zachary_milyardo
    If Gai had got there sooner they may have been able to take him.
    what would gai have done besides get whooped
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Naruto 98 Discussion

Originally posted by: zachary_milyardo
    If Gai had got there sooner they may have been able to take him.
    what would gai have done besides get whooped
    If gai had got there sooner Kakashi wouldn't have taken Itachi Shangarin to Shangarin. And he wouldn't be getting healed by Tsunade(maybe it could have been a eulogy instead oh no! =0).
    Anyways, à¿üµÞJ~Ho¢¹J`ˆ