Thread: Anyone watc Dear Boys or Yucie???

Anyone watc Dear Boys or Yucie???

Anyone here watch them??!

Anyone watc Dear Boys or Yucie???

helloie?Isnt ANYONE on the forums right now?[img]i/expressions/camera.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/brokenheart.gif[/img]

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

RE: Anyone watc Dear Boys or Yucie???

Hello, there are people on the forums. Just that the ones on probably aren't interested in talking about either of the series you've mentioned. Before someone starts tearing into you with flames (insults), death threats, and other rather unpleasant things, you should read the rules before you post. I'll point out a couple of things which are obvious: 1) No animated avatars (the "WHEE" on that kawaii cat pic of yours is animated), 2) no double posting. That's posting twice in a row, like you've done just in this thread. If you plan on continuing to post here, I recommend you read the rules. People here are generally cool and nice, but they can get pretty vicious if you don't follow the rules.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak