Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 227 cont.

Chapter 227 cont.

[/quote]"Ok, it's really weird that you somehow get offended by the term 'owned' but I think you're probably the only one on the planet, it's just so pathetic and stupid. If you're going to get offended by something so trivial, then you'll be eaten alive in this life, believe me. It's funny that you keep calling people 'kids' and 'children' when you act in such an infantile manner yourself, and you never actually did tell us how old you are.

So anyway, please refrain from double posting and from inciting progressive flaming: these are the rules of this forum that I am enforcing as a mod. Oh that's right, I'm too incompetent, silly me.

If anyone would like to continue to discuss chapter 227, please feel free to make a new topic. I think this one is kinda dead in the water, even after a temporary revival.[/quote]

its really weird that i got offended? .. I am too pathetic and stupid? is that your best.. you trying to insult again? No i dont consider it trivial, otherwise I wouldnt said anything about.. It might be blown out of porportion but i didnt reply to myself.. , IF so some one offends me in real life i would deal it more direct away , so no, i would not get eatin alive in real live.. i am not you.

"It's funny that you keep calling people 'kids' and 'children'"? what ? i only called you kid since you were immature enuff to say I was too young to understand what owned means. what is this? the pot calling the kettle black?
    like you said if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen."

[/quote]you never actually did tell us how old you are.[/quote]

did you asked me before?

btw you just got owned.. but dont take it personal thnx..

to the other members, im sorry for this nonsense.... but plse continue to talk about ch 227 I will not intefere again.

Chapter 227 cont.

wow, thats so thoughtful of you to give us back a 227 discussion thread after immaturely trying to get the last word in with your little "btw you just got owned" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    just some advice......dont consider joining any debate team kthnx

where did the discussion leave off anyway? something about naruto vs kimimaro? wait.....no that was prolly offtopic too......since it should be about naruto vs sasuke.....
    wow the last 227 discussion went horribly wrong [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

RE: Chapter 227 cont.

Why don't we talk about how the piece of shit on the floor OWNED Naruto?

Chapter 227 cont.

OMFG....

Its nice that you dont comment on my posts, yet continually attack Raven. CONTINUALLY.

You know why you cant comment on my posts, cuz you prove what i said about you to be true, with these idiotic posts. My god this is one of the pettiest things I have ever seen in my life.

You disrespect everyone at Gotwoot, with the non-stop rule breaking. Then soiling the first post of a new thread.

Here is some advice: Before you start name-calling, and commenting on maturity, read back all the posts that you wrote bashing and flaming. Then tell me, how mature are your acting?

This is the type of rule breaking that gets you banned.

Originally posted by: Hokage-IV

to the other members, im sorry for this nonsense.... but plse continue to talk about ch 227 I will not intefere again.
    If you truely are a man of your word, I will not see another dead thread, flammed to hell and back.

May this Thread Live!!!!!! LIVE!!

"Chrono is our Religion. In the name of the Chrono, the Zeal, the Trigger and Cross, Amen."

Thankyou so much for proving to everyone how infantile you really are - I guarantee that everyone is laughing at you now, I'm not the only one, you've really ended this in the worst possible way for youself. Please continue if you want a ban, enough's enough. But it has been entertaining to say the least, watching a futile struggle. Aaaaaaaanyway.......

Someone's going to be defeated here... so who is it? It probably won't be for a few weeks at least, but we'll most likely see a level 2 transformation for Sasuke with his white hair. Then maybe Itachi or someone from Akatsuki will show up. It's gonna be a slobber-knocker folks!
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

the only person that can show up to interrupt the fight and not disappoint me is itachi.

i still think naruto somehow stopped the chidori by grabbing sasuke's arm/hand.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    the only person that can show up to interrupt the fight and not disappoint me is itachi.

I agree with ya on the arm grabbing, and the blood was probably from Naruto brushing against the chidori as he grabbed sasuke's wrist.

But wouldnt it be crazy if he did end up stabbing Naruto, not in the heart but in the torso or somewhere else non fatal. SO naruto would still beable to fight but the chidori connected in someway.

The later on i'd like to see sasuke get Rasengan'd

(in the face [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]) thus making him fugly.

"Chrono is our Religion. In the name of the Chrono, the Zeal, the Trigger and Cross, Amen."

I'd love to see Naruto's gut pierced by the Chidori. Tell me that wouldn't be fucking sweet to see his seal start to grow and all Sasuke ends up doing is making Naruto stronger. Hah!

-yah.

It would be nice if Itachi came and kidnapped Naruto and Sasuke runs for his live when he sees him.

Then hoppefully Naruto would be taken to akatsuki base so we can see other members.

Then we can leave this arch who has been way way too long.

im thinking naruto is going to be kidnapped by akatsuki soon...if not now he gets back to konoha and he is in full depression mode because sakura is pissed at him for not bringing sasuke back thus failing his promise...he's in the training ground venting his anger and 2 nice people (hmm maybe itachi and kisame) come up and say "i like those eyes!" then take him...

remember that "i like those eyes." i think something along the lines of what one of the sound four said to sasuke when he was still in konoha just after the hospital roof top incident.

Chapter 227 cont.

sakura appears and they all decide to put their petty diffrences aside and hold a threesome lol j/k i think sasuke is in deep shit if he doesn't use his lvl 2 seal naruto using kyubi chakra is too much for sasuke if naruto loses control then we get a second return of the haku fight where sasuke can't follow naruto's movements and gets pummled to death so he'll have to also power up so he can atleast keep up with naruto interesting i can't wait, just a couple more days

Chapter 227 cont.

i just read through the entire 227 and im like.

wow......

so im gonne quote a great man here.

Albert Einstein: There are only two things in existance which are unlimited. The universe and human stupidity. And I am not sure about the first.

well on topic.

naruto needs to get beaten down.
    to have emotional push in the back to set him to further training.

I think the blood is from naruto , in the last image , but it is in a non-vital spot. as Sasuke couldnt kill naruto just yet. and then sasuke's runs off to join micheal jackson.

Chapter 227 cont.

yeah he'll go to micheal jackson and learn how to make hit records, there's gone some thought into oro's character he looks like micheal jackson the famous pop star and what village did he start a damn Sound Village c'mon doesn't it make it obvious that Oro was created with micheal jackson in mind too many coincidences he even likes little boys

Lol. The 227 thread dies and he starts a new one to continue insulting.

Wow.

I kinda feel like I should so something... no idea what though.

maybe (and this is just a wild assertion from be being too happy today) sasuke chidoris naruto right through the belly...on the seal. in a last ditch effort to survive the kyuubi heals nartuo. then the seal fizzles and naruto goes back to normal mode. then sasuke gets pissed off that he wasted his last chidori and goes level 2.
    yeah...i know ...its lame

btw, if naruto gets impaled anywhere by the chdori, then im convinced that nejis alive.

Neji got beath the fuck up. He had a hole the size of big mac in his shoulder. and a whole lot of smalller cuts and gashes hat were bleeding perfusly, and lets not forget that bird flying off into the that artisticly bright sunlight. If he ain't dead then he's undead.

Originally posted by: Hakeem_21

It would be nice if Itachi came and kidnapped Naruto and Sasuke runs for his live when he sees him.

Then hoppefully Naruto would be taken to akatsuki base so we can see other members.

Then we can leave this arch who has been way way too long.
    sauske wouldnt run he would fight itachi and lose so he understands that his attempt to get stronger failed.

man, this forum always seems to surprise me. he starts another topic to continue the fighting.

Back on topic. that probably is naruto's blood. and yes i think someone extremely important(itachi) will crash the party. what will happen afterwards is anoyone's guess.

That place over there........ahh never mind

maybe he stopped the chidori with his hand, sort of like a hand lock thing, it didnt take off narutos arm, but it made it bleed

R.I.P Captain America.

Originally posted by: Lefty
    Neji got beath the fuck up. He had a hole the size of big mac in his shoulder. and a whole lot of smalller cuts and gashes hat were bleeding perfusly, and lets not forget that bird flying off into the that artisticly bright sunlight. If he ain't dead then he's undead.
    dont get me wrong, i think neji is dead...unfortunately... im just saying if naruto takes a chidori through his body thats gonna be a hole larger then the two neji got. so if naruto gets stabbed and lives to talk about then im gonna be pissed off if neji cant do the same thing.