Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 227 cont.

RE: Chapter 227 cont.

seeming as the next chapter is called "Breakdown..."!!
    i went to dictionary dot com to see what meanings it came up with and they are quite interesting...and to do with the next chapter in ways!

1a. The act or process of failing to function or continue.
    1b. The condition resulting from this: a breakdown in communication.
    2. Electricity. The abrupt failure of an insulator or insulating medium to restrict the flow of current.
    3. A typically sudden collapse in physical or mental health.
    4. An analysis, an outline, or a summary consisting of itemized data or essentials.
    5. Disintegration or decomposition into parts or elements.
    6. A noisy, energetic American country dance.

1a. can be related to sasuke or naruto...naruto getting impaled sasuke thinking he is dead runs off...or sasuke goes for another chidori and he cant do another and he gets stuffed up...or naruto cant move and is sinking to the bottom of the lake.
    1b. breakdown in communication...ahhhh not much needed to say here..
    2. or kyubis chakra stops the flow of electricity from the chidori and hasnt impaled naruto but just taken a nip outta naruto and narutos grabbed sasukes arm or of the sought...
    3. sasuke collapses dues to the CS1 OR 2, or the chidori, or is having mental breakdown...naruto goes full mental kyubi taking control kinda thing and/or impaled by sasukes chidori sends him in the water then has a kyubi outburst...

but i think 6 is the correct one...they start doing an american country dance,,,lolz

I think ?igma is the only one who found any kind of pride & honor in Hokage-IV's posts.

SO sasuukes attack is going to go all crazy like and thne they're goping ot have a hoe down. I can see it.

yeah, never did like that hokage IV guy.....he always had that aura around him that seemed like he thought he was better than everyone else
    glad to know im not the only one who thought that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

you guys cant take the names of the next chapter seriously.....there have been several times when it was just flat out wrong
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

yeah, don't get your hopes up because of the next chapter's titles. it could say like 'itachi vs world' and have hinata and sakura picking out flowers.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

omg ROFL!
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

That place over there........ahh never mind

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    yeah, don't get your hopes up because of the next chapter's titles. it could say like 'itachi vs world' and have hinata and sakura picking out flowers.
    Now thats something Id pay to see, especially if Hinatas in it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

R.I.P Captain America.

Chapter 227 cont.

only a day left or 2.. I can hardly wait [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

edit: thanks alot mods for getting rid of the baka hokage-IV [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Chapter 227 cont.

aye im glad to i remember when he first made one of his posts he looked like such an idiot.

i couldn't stand that guy. other then that i have been hoping for this fight for a long time.

i can't wait to see who spilt blood.

yeah i know that you cant take chapter names seriously but sometimes you can...and maybe one of the times could be now or maybe not...i was just adding more insight to the chapter 227 and prelude to 228...(?)

Chapter 227 cont.

You fucking piece of shit, Hokage. Why'd you go up and mess up my 227 thread, then bring it somewhere else.

Get the fuck out of these boards, you douche.

Anyways. Neji is still alive. Barely, but he should be alive. The seal on his forehead would disappear if he did die. and it didn't.

Edit : Shit, that motherfucker got banned. Damn, now I can't flame him. Aw well.

ahhh poor Hotsuma no Hokage to flame...maybe someone else will come by for ya...guaranteed there will be

thats also true about neji, good point..
    coz i think the first time we see a branch house hyuga die i hope we see something with this seal and eyes happen...

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
    Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    the only person that can show up to interrupt the fight and not disappoint me is itachi.

i still think naruto somehow stopped the chidori by grabbing sasuke's arm/hand.
    It would be nice if Itachi came and kidnapped Naruto and Sasuke runs for his live when he sees him.

Then hoppefully Naruto would be taken to akatsuki base so we can see other members.

Then we can leave this arch who has been way way too long.
    sauske wouldnt run he would fight itachi and lose so he understands that his attempt to get stronger failed.

He would probaly freeze and get scared cause he knows Itachi kan kill en i second just like he did against Oro in the forest of death.

ROFL @ pride and honor

I'd say that if Sasuke saw Itachi again, he'd have way too much confidence with his new level 2 abilities and try to take him on, only to be shocked when Itachi hands him his ass.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Not even Sasuke kan be that dumb to think that but we will see....

everytime itachi is mentioned sasukes anger and rage consume him...i think he would go straight to CS2 and try to attack itachi...and realise that it isnt enough for itachi!

Chapter 227 cont.

Originally posted by: Hotsuma
    You fucking piece of shit, Hokage. Why'd you go up and mess up my 227 thread, then bring it somewhere else.

Anyways. Neji is still alive. Barely, but he should be alive. The seal on his forehead would disappear if he did die. and it didn't.

Edit : Shit, that motherfucker got banned. Damn, now I can't flame him. Aw well.
    dude...the last time we saw neji he colasped with his forehead facing the ground ... the purpose of that was so that people could debate his death for a long time, but the free bird flying away was to finalize the death. hes gone. it was hard for me, i denied it for a long time, but i have let go. you should do the same

Chapter 227 cont.

228 Raw @ JoJoHot for those who want it:

http://jojo.jojohot.com/dispbbs.asp?...ar=1&skin=

Sorry for the 228post, I just had an urge to be the first one to add the subbed as topic [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Mods: if you want to you can delete that post sorry once again

Chapter 227 cont.

Originally posted by: RasenDori
    Originally posted by: Hotsuma

dude...the last time we saw neji he colasped with his forehead facing the ground ... the purpose of that was so that people could debate his death for a long time, but the free bird flying away was to finalize the death. hes gone. it was hard for me, i denied it for a long time, but i have let go. you should do the same
    I don't mean to bring this up since chapter 228 is up, but I disagree man. The birds flying away symbolized his overcoming a weakness by freeing himself from a binding cage (that spider guy). You see the same birds fly when he lost to Naruto.