Thread: Onegai Friends?

Onegai Friends?

u guys got any information on this sequel that's coming out in august is kei and mizuho in the sequel u know which site has info on it thanks

RE: Onegai Friends?

last time i heard this was not an anime series... it was like a radio show or something... i dont know for sure though

I heared it's only music so no real anime. But maybe you're right and it's a radio show...

oh well eventually they'll make a another series in time well which series do u prefer better Onegai Teacher Or Friends

Onegai Friends?

Onegai is an anime coming out, I saw a picture on iichan

********EDIT********** nevermind, someone in the iichan thread said that it was officially announced asa radio drama, which is gay, but whatever.

Onegai Friends?

to those interested, you can find a music track to Onegai Friends on Mirkx. http://www.mirkx.com

it was released by MST-CSV [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Onegai Friends?

thats to bad onegai teacher was an amazing anime and while i havent seen onegai twins yet i hear that it was good if not quite as good as onegai teacher im really looking forward to another sequel that hopefully involves more of kei and mizuho