Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rock Lee: Love him? Like him? Hate him?

RE: Rock Lee: Love him? Like him? Hate him?

Neji got pwned by Naruto, he's a loser : [

aww..now bashing on Neji -.-; ..this is a Rock Lee Thread

When Rock Lee was introduced I HATED his character. He was so ugly and goofy, I thought he would ruin the anime for me... But they did a very good job of developing his character: determination, sacrifice, loads of pathos. He's now one of my favorite charaters, and I still can't believe I'm a fan of a character in a green jumpsuit... It's a testament to the greatness of the story.

Lee's alright.. one hell of an entertaining fighter though. Gotta give him props for that.

Rock Lee: Love him? Like him? Hate him?

Originally posted by: Kagemane_no_Jutsu
    ......Just shut your mouth........I'm proud you've been here for a while, but that doesnt make your opinion any better than mine so just please......shut your mouth. And next time, if your not actually interested in having a discussion about something why even post? No one wants to hear something like that so why even bother, why not make a statement with facts to back it up?
    lol, i don't understand what the problem is anymore. you told me i should back up what i say. so i did it yet, you still complain... and i was obviously interested in having a discussion about this because i posted my thoughts on it and i'm still posting. like you said, if i don't have any interest in something i won't post about it, you can see an example in other forums.

going back to the topic... i don't like rock lee, he is a faggot. however, he is funny sometimes.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    rock lee is a faggot.

i agree I didn't like Rock Lee at first at all...he IS ugly for starters, but also the way he kept drooling over Sakura made me wary of some sorta "stalker" persona coming from him. Didn't want that at all, but later I saw he was really a cool ninja from Konoha just like all da rest

LMAO I think Mut@t@ is right
    I Don't like to say anything twice

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

Rock Lee rules. I'll just ignore that particular screen shot and convince myself it doesn't exist. Plus, he's in love with Sakura (she gets way too much burn). With his lotus techniques, he's one of the best fighters in the anime, and he's funny. Very cool character.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Mut@t@, you seriously must be joking. The tight, body hugging, bulging revealing, green envying, nipple pouting, pvc body suit is gay?

Damn. You westerners and your fashion sense really is strange. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

For me, Rock Lee's alright. I'll rate him top 5 at least for the Konoha Genins based according to the anime. Too bad he got hurt bad though.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Originally posted by: Shi_No_Shikaku
    LMAO I think Mut@t@ is right
    maybe so.....except mutata's reference was more of a fact about lee, rather than an opinion he has of lee
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Rock Lees pretty mad.

I can see why people could call him a faggot tho.

Just imagine if he were a real life person.

You'd be sure to call him a fukn faggot.

And mutata is entitled to his opinion. He doesnt need to back it up with anything if he doesnt want to.

Rock Lees cool hes got the moves bro! and a great attitude too!

Rock Lee is awesome...though I wanna see Guy-sensei's capabilities...we haven't really seen his yet.

Originally posted by: Kagemane_no_Jutsu
    Cmon mutata try saying one of your opinions next time with actual information to back it up. I'm not saying that because you insulted rock lee and Ilike him but because I've gone through all the recent posts and all you do is try to make random stupid ass opinions because you can't think of anything better to do. I'm suprised I'm one of the first to say this. It would've been different if you said "rock lee is a faggot because......" but you didnt so therefore, your the faggot.[img][/img]

actually, you are not the first to say this, but I've given up hope on him. Mut@t@ is a person that cant go without attention, so he keeps kicking the stones. Just ignore him.
    http://wowsphere.com/concept6.jpg
    Working on my future Warhammer Online journal, criticism demanded. Yes it's supposed to be that size.

Originally posted by: ?igma
    actually, you are not the first to say this, but I've given up hope on him. Mut@t@ is a person that cant go without attention, so he keeps kicking the stones. Just ignore him.
    i never asked for attention, you tards just keep giving me attention cuz you guys can't get enough of me. do you guys notice how others can discuss in the forums without trying to start fights with me? why don't you guys join them and let me speak in peace.

EDIT: response to below:

... god... i didn't mean 'speak in peace' like that you clown. i meant leave me alone when i post.

NO SHIT SHERLOCK ~~ , doesnt mean I cant translate it like that !! , since you obviously manage to get people pissed off on this forum.
    this is my point exactly... you said you were ignoring me but you can't stop responding back. if you left me alone in the first place like you said you were gonna, none of this would've happened.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

i never asked for attention, you tards just keep giving me attention cuz you guys can't get enough of me. do you guys notice how others can discuss in the forums without trying to start fights with me? why don't you guys join them and let me speak in peace.
    you do not speak in peace, thats the problem.

*ignoring*

Working on my future Warhammer Online journal, criticism demanded. Yes it's supposed to be that size.

... god... i didn't mean 'speak in peace' like that you clown. i meant leave me alone when i post.
    NO SHIT SHERLOCK ~~ , doesnt mean I cant translate it like that !! , since you obviously manage to get people pissed off on this forum.

Don't worry about Lee, He is too cool to idle or to die.
    No one in the Konoha Top5 Can die ...

konoha top 5? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Well it should be preety obvious that i like him. He is my favorite character in naruto by far.