Thread: what do you think?

what do you think?

hey i have a question....mangekyou sharingan is a type of sharingan right? and tsukiyomi and amaterasu is done by using the mangekyou, i was wonderin if sasuke obtained the mangekyou, will he have a powerful move or he will also do the tsukiyomi...

what do you think?

the only moves sasuke can do by using mangekyou sharingan are tsukuyomi and amaterasu, no other jutsus so far.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

RE: what do you think?

alrrady answered but ill say it again. the mangekyou allows you to do tsukiyomi and amaterasu.

I bet when Sasuke is at his Seal level 2 transformation, he'll have a new Sharingan move.

Originally posted by: musashiken

I bet when Sasuke is at his Seal level 2 transformation, he'll have a new Sharingan move.
    i really hope not...i just hope he develops 3 pupils in each eye...and not mangekyou..i dont think he is ready for the tsukiyomi and amaterasu...which mangekyou is needed for!

i bet that you are wrong.

maybe...but i wouldnt bank on it

I wonder if its possible to develop a mangekyou sharingan with only 2 dots in the sharingan. It would be an under developed version of the mangekyou and have limited functionalities and stuff

Originally posted by: kage_bunshin
    I wonder if its possible to develop a mangekyou sharingan with only 2 dots in the sharingan. It would be an under developed version of the mangekyou and have limited functionalities and stuff
    i dont think that is possible. if it is it will have very limited power just as you said he wont come near itachis power with a 2 dot mangekyou.