Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: naruto's mother

naruto's mother

Originally posted by: Natural Cause
    the 4th and naruto are NO WAY related.

i very much dout that the village would hate naruto besides the fact that his "father" saved the village from the nine tails...

thats stupid. your all stupid.
    shut up bitch, how would they know if naruto is yondaimes son or not? if narutos mother died while conceiving him and the only ones that knew were the nurses helping her and yondaime himself then there is know way the rest of the village would know unless the nurses ran around and told everybody but the whole village hated naruto so even if they told anyone they would probably just think the nurses told lies. strong hate makes it harder to listen to reason.

naruto's mother

I WILL UNVEIL THE SECRET WHO NARUTO'S MOTHER IS!!!!

NARUTO'S MOTHER IS!!!!

The fourth's Wife. Legitemate or non-legitemate. But it's still non the doubt the fourth's wife..

Thrilling aint it?
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

RE: naruto's mother

wow, why didnt any of us think of that? lol. im pretty sure you're right and now she's dead thats what i think.

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    http://mywebpage.netscape.com/AssertnFailure/convo.png

there, now stop asking about naruto's parents [img][/img]
    does that seem like a glimps of the future. narutos son.

eh thats possible even thou the old dude looks like the 3rd sum, unless thats um whats his name kurmaur or whatever XD

naruto's mother

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

i very much dout that the village would hate naruto besides the fact that his "father" saved the village from the nine tails...

shut up bitch, how would they know if naruto is yondaimes son or not? if narutos mother died while conceiving him and the only ones that knew were the nurses helping her and yondaime himself then there is know way the rest of the village would know unless the nurses ran around and told everybody but the whole village hated naruto so even if they told anyone they would probably just think the nurses told lies. strong hate makes it harder to listen to reason.
    as u said the 'whole' village hated naruto. OH BUT WAIT THE NURSES!!!! they knew they knew but but they hated him too oohhhh noooo but they knew he was the 4th son omg omg omg

dude shut up u made yourself look so dumb in that reply

naruto's mother

At times I wonder if the Manga-ka has decided himself.

In the original one shot, as has been said, Naruto was a Kitsune himself and was the child of a MALE 9 tail fox.

In at least one old japanese story there is a 9-tail fox that went around disguised as a princess; seducing men and causing chaos.

The problem with having Naruto be the 4th son (which seems to be them most likely theory we can make at this point) - is that ALMOST ALL of the villagers by default hated him, and had been instructed not to talk to him about his parentage.

Also in all the translations I've seen, Naruto isn't referred to as "that guy with the demon fox inside him"
    they refer to HIM as the demon fox.

So - My theory... and this is just a theory - there is nothing in the manga to say weather it is right or wrong: The Kyuubi originally entered Konohana village in disguise 13+ years ago, during it's stay there, the demon fox had a child (Naruto) and the father could have been the Hokage at the time (the 4th); but for some reason the Villagers were not aware of whom the father was. Thus when Kyuubi started attacking the Village (for whatever reason) Naruto became associated with the Demon and not the 4th.

This might also explain why the 4th didn't use the version of the forbidden Jutsu that Sandaime uses during his fight with Orochimaru. Yondaime knew he had to defeat Kyubi, but didn't want to kill it for some reason. (other than because it makes a good story [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] )

naruto's mother

i like that theory Noonan.
    that the demox fox is naruto, an naruto is the demon fox. an for some reason the 4th sealed it as a child so it couldnt come out anymore to cause danger. explains why naruto has no family also explains why he was looked down on. also explains why naruto has wiskers an demon looking eyes.

--

naruto's mother

Natural Cause:
    If you're going to call people stupid, at least use proper punctuation and contractions, you tool.

naruto's mother

Originally posted by: viciousHyuuga
    i like that theory Noonan.
    that the demox fox is naruto, an naruto is the demon fox. an for some reason the 4th sealed it as a child so it couldnt come out anymore to cause danger. explains why naruto has no family also explains why he was looked down on. also explains why naruto has wiskers an demon looking eyes.

--
    I second that, one of the better theories I've read in a while.

Thats Pritty much all that i was thinking. Only i was thinking 4th meet her juring Traviles and brought her back. people found out she was a demon so they Turnd agest her. she Defenderd herself and the 4th wanted to save everyone. so he sealed her apposed to Killing her or letting her distory the village.

It's just my Guess ...

Naruto is born with some Incurable Disease the only way to let the child live longer was to bind his soul to someone else. However that mean it will cost a life , unlike Orochimaru The 4Th was against that idea, even if it was his own son .
    Bad/Good timing ,If he go and save the Child and die Konoha will be crushed.
    So he got an idea he went to settle 2 matters at once , He will save Konoha and this child by sealing Kyuubi inside Naruto.
    The 4Th got killed by his Jutsu , Naruto is safe and Kyuubi is no longer a threat .

(I can't speak proper English yet ... I'll improve )

naruto's mother

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

as u said the 'whole' village hated naruto. OH BUT WAIT THE NURSES!!!! they knew they knew but but they hated him too oohhhh noooo but they knew he was the 4th son omg omg omg

dude shut up u made yourself look so dumb in that reply
    you are the one that is stupid, you dont even have any arguments. you just shouts "stupid fuck", "dumbass" then at least say why you think in such a retarded way. i just made a theory on how things could have went since naruto was born the same day as kyuubi was sealed. you did know that right?

He could just use some interpunction ?
    http://wowsphere.com/concept6.jpg
    Working on my future Warhammer Online journal, criticism demanded. Yes it's supposed to be that size.

since i dont know what that word means i have no idea what it is.....

Man Natural Cause, i've seen your other posts too on other threads, they aren't too logical. So why don't you learn something from coming to a forum, rather than being a penis.

naruto's mother

To understand his parentage, we have to understand his name.

Obviously, nobody else in the village has the name Uzumaki, so.. According to this Japanese to english translator, http://www.freedict.com/onldict/jap.html Uzumaki means a Whirlpool, or an eddy. Could he be a child from the hidden village of wave? And if so, why is he in Konoha?

1. true, it means whirlpool or eddy, but almost everyone in the manga/anime have a name with a meaning. take a look at ino, shikamaru or chouji... or how about the older jounins?

2. its impossible for him to be a child form the hidden village of mist... mainly because he was born in Konoha just before the Kyuubi moved in and attempted village-wide destruction...

He was born in Konoha, but maybe his parentage is from elsewhere? If Sasuke was born in the country of wind, wouldn't he still be Uchiha Sasuke?

Its pretty obvious that the stork brought naruto.

Duh.

Or maybe it was a 'Create Series no jatsu'