Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: naruto's mother

RE: naruto's mother

I'm still hoping that Kishimoto is purposely making the 4th/Father theory obvious, only so he can completely turn the tables on us. That hope is fading slightly though.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    Originally posted by: appelsap
    okay here's my theory, i think naruto doesn't have a mom and that he is the reincarnation of the 4th
    wrong, since only the soul is reincarnated and orochimaru was summoning 4th's soul when he fought 3rd.
    how do you know it was Yondaime he was summoning...anyone could have been in that coffin...

as yondaime should be in the god of death...and is it possible to summon from inside the god of death

Originally posted by: kAi
    okay here's my theory, i think naruto doesn't have a mom and that he is the reincarnation of the 4th
    wrong, since only the soul is reincarnated and orochimaru was summoning 4th's soul when he fought 3rd.
    how do you know it was Yondaime he was summoning...anyone could have been in that coffin...

as yondaime should be in the god of death...and is it possible to summon from inside the god of death
    Does it really matter where the 4th's soul is, his body can be left behind.. I mean oro's arms arent gone, therefore there could be a grave for the 4th.

Originally posted by: kAi

several ppl have confirmed that it said 4th on the coffin just as it said 1st and 2nd on the other 2. you dont even need those evidences to figure it out, its simple logic. if the guy summoned 1st and 2nd who would be the obvious choice for the 3rd summon? a strong opponent that sarutobi loved and respected deeply-4th.

i do not know if it is possible to summon from inside the god of death but it seems that it is.

maybe narutos mom is the one who summoned the kyubi cause she was pissed off cause the 4th impregnated her and ran off, so she ran off and became the leader of akatsuki after having naruto and the 4th sacrificed himself. everybody satisfied?? lol wait id need to throw in itachi somewhere, hmm he is narutos moms new husband so he is narutos step dad, and sasuke and naruto would thus be brothers. there that should satisfy everyone lol.

Wow cant believe i could hold a straight face even concocting that turd of a theory, keep in mind fellow posters that if your theory ever resembles anything like this then you might consider keeping it to yourself [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

ROFL

Originally posted by: injun
    The problem with the "Fourth Father" theory is that if Naruto were in fact the fourth's son, why the hell is the villiage pissing on him. If anything, he would receive props, much like the children of any other hokage. So that begs the question, who in fact was Naruto's parents? i am guessing they were no name ninjas. This would allow the villiage to piss on Naruto b/c they do not hold his parents in high regard unlike sasuke who parents totally owned... anywho this would totally tie into Naruto's theme of hardwork outdoing talent, or more precisely, a small amount of talent tempered with hardwork, will make anyone a badass. If you doubt that statement look to Rock Lee, Naruto training sessions, etc.

peace

injun

Maybe The fourth and the third decided to not tell anyone about Naruto being his son,so Naruto could grow up without everybody expecting him to a great ninja like his dad.

My personal theory is that his mother was a Leaf ninja by the family name of Uzumaki.

Think about it, nobody else in the village shares Naruto's family name, but if Naruto was the 4th's son (and I believe he is) everyone would immediately recognize his last name as being the same as the 4th.

So, I think his mother and the 4th either were not married, or that Naruto was purposefully given his mother's last name in order to keep his father a secret when he grew up.

You're all wrong. The reason why Naruto is so hated in Konoha is because his parents are those damn Belgians.... bordering the Dutch.

theres only one thing i hate more than people who are intolerant of other peoples cultures, the dutch

naruto's mother

they dont use the bodies of the shodaime and nidaime...
    they have live sacrifices the technique is called edo tensei or something like that...
    so a grave of the fourth has nothing to do with it...

but im still sketchy on the fact that it was yondaime in that coffin, yeah it could be logic to say it was coz the shodaime and nidaime came out and the next logical choice would be yondaime as the only other dead hokage, but im just not sure you could summon his soul outta the death god, im not saying that it is impossible as we dont fully know the capacities of kuchiyose no jutsu, but i hope we do learn...
    and if it is indeed possible it would be good to summon the hokages when naruto is older and have them fight him for orochimaru...and if indeed that yondaime is narutos father it would be pretty good, naruto will have to kill his father, and/or orochimaru..

Summoning... Oro never actually summoned.

The reincarnation theory would explain why Naruto has no family at all.
    It also would explain the seal on his belly better, since the death god's arm goes and pulls the soul in to the caster's belly. I can't really imagine the 4th holding a newborn up to the demon fox and have the death god put his arm through the baby.

That place over there........ahh never mind

I think Naruto doesnt have any parents, and was conceived by...THE FORCE(dun, dun, dunnnnnn), thats why hes so strong

R.I.P Captain America.

Kamikazikage

It's this simple. The fourth was actually a closet pervert, and he was messin' around and got a prostitute pregneant, but he didn't want to tarnish the name of Hokage so he didn't give the bastard child, Naruto, his name. Case closed.

naruto's mother

^worst 1st post by anyone on the forums.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

naruto's mother

the 4th and naruto are NO WAY related.

i very much dout that the village would hate naruto besides the fact that his "father" saved the village from the nine tails...

thats stupid. your all stupid.

cg5td

naruto's mother

Of course Yondaime was in the coffin. The first two coffins had the kanji on it for "One" and "Two". The coffin that didn't open had the kanji for "Four" on it. There's no way Yondaime wasn't in it.

naruto's mother

Wasn't this thread about Naruto mother?

1) The manga has made it pretty obvious that the 4th COULD be naruto's father.

2) We don't even know the 4th's real name, it could be Uzumaki, but I'll bet you can read it off the frog-summoning scroll Jiriya has, it should be the one right before Naruto. (The 4th was on top of Gamabunta when he sealed Kyuubi, its in the earlier chapters somewhere).

3) Those coffins didn't actually hold any bodies (except for Oro's followers, sacrificed for that end), but they did summon the souls of the Hokages into the bodies. The 4th would have been summoned, but the 3rd stopped it so we have no idea what would have happened.

4) Where did this concept that she's the leader of Akatsuki come from? Am I missing sarcasm in some of these posts?

5) Does it even matter who Naruto's mother is? She's never once been mentioned. She's probably some nameless Kunoichi from Konoha.

naruto's mother

Naruto's mother is Cartman's Father

[img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img]

Seriously though if it ends up being important we will know. If not we may never know.

Ok. Naruto was born right before or jureing a Giant Battle. Who Do you think would know it is his son. most Medical Nins would be too busy helping out and if there was one at the birth odds are they died. So the fact that he is the 4th's son is vary likely.

Now the 9- tails being his mom also works but it is a bit of a Strech. but If people want the thery as i know it i will post it

question is, with that png image of manga translated, if he's a fox baby, gets turned into a human baby then has the full sized demon fox locked away inside of him just doesnt' work for me, but yeah 4th father mother most likely dead, or just doesn't want anything to do with the child with a demon inside him that forced her husband to die