Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: naruto's mother

naruto's mother

we all know that the most likly candidate bieng naruto's dad is the fourth hokage, but any theorys who is mother might be? personaly, it's a character we haven't seen in the serie and haven't been talked about.
    any other personal theorys?

RE: naruto's mother

well i would say that she is most likely dead, and if she is alive...
    she is the leader of the AKATSUKI!!!
    well i dunno anything is possible with this..

It's the Kyubi in human form, it's already been revealed. Silly people.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
    It's the Kyubi in human form, it's already been revealed. Silly people.
    [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

thats my pet theory at least [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

another one of those threads can't we just stop speculating about who his parents were if they are important to the story kishimoto will eventually reveal it to us

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/AssertnFailure/convo.png

there, now stop asking about naruto's parents [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

is it for real? I mean, was it draw by the creaters of naruto?

yes but this was what naruto was first supposed to be this was the artists firs idea he later changed to the story as we know it now

is it for real? I mean, was it draw by the creaters of naruto?

yes i just said it was drawn by the artist which is kishimoto which is the big man behind naruto are you blind? dyslexic?

my best guess is that narutos mother died whiel giving birth to him. which also fits into the rest of my theory about narutos parents. the 4th was late to the fight with kyuubi, the reason to that was because his wife was giving birth to his son, naruto. she died while doing this so 4th decided to sacrifice his own life for the sake of the village so he decided to seal the kyuubi inside his son. no one would seal something strong as kyuubi inside a random child, and with sealing kyuubi inside his own son he knew it would be inside someone with strength enough to handle it once he finds out. and narutos mother was probably some no-name ninja from leaf.

lol, settle down there orochi.....nothing to get worked up about [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    yeah it was from a "pilot chapter" kishimoto drew before he actually made the series
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

the pilot chapter could probably indicate to you that Naruto's mother (and family, on a general notice), will not play any significent part in the story...

sure, Kishimoto might decide to go with the popular 'Naruto is the 4th's son' thing, or with the less popular but far more fun 'Naruto's mother is the leader of Akatsuki' theory, but as the story began, they weren't meant to play a grand part of it or to have any serious effect. the more 'important' families seem to be the idiotic Uchiha dudes and the random bad guy childhood trumatic one's...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

okay here's my theory, i think naruto doesn't have a mom and that he is the reincarnation of the 4th
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::.
    ::: simply to lazy to find out how to put a sig here ::.
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

I think Naruto's mother is Sakura from the future, that travelled back in time to impregnate Naruto's dad to give birth to Naruto. That's why Naruto's whiskers grow red when the Kyuubi is released, just like Sakura's hair.

Interesting Eh?
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Originally posted by: appelsap
    okay here's my theory, i think naruto doesn't have a mom and that he is the reincarnation of the 4th
    wrong, since only the soul is reincarnated and orochimaru was summoning 4th's soul when he fought 3rd.

The problem with the "Fourth Father" theory is that if Naruto were in fact the fourth's son, why the hell is the villiage pissing on him. If anything, he would receive props, much like the children of any other hokage. So that begs the question, who in fact was Naruto's parents? i am guessing they were no name ninjas. This would allow the villiage to piss on Naruto b/c they do not hold his parents in high regard unlike sasuke who parents totally owned... anywho this would totally tie into Naruto's theme of hardwork outdoing talent, or more precisely, a small amount of talent tempered with hardwork, will make anyone a badass. If you doubt that statement look to Rock Lee, Naruto training sessions, etc.

peace

injun

Originally posted by: injun
    The problem with the "Fourth Father" theory is that if Naruto were in fact the fourth's son, why the hell is the villiage pissing on him. If anything, he would receive props, much like the children of any other hokage.
    Maybe the fact that Naruto is the Kyubi container outweighs him being a Hokage's child; possibly the villager's hate for the kyubi is stronger than their love of the Hokage. Just a thought.

I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Or maybe no one knows.

I very much like the 4th / Father theory. It makes sense in a weird kinda way... wouldn't you be late to your village getting destroyed if your son was being born? That's the kind of thing you just don't pass up.

"Hey honey, if you don't mind, you give birth and I'll go kill the demon" probably just wouldn't go over too well. Then the man would have two demons to fight. Haha, he'd have to seal his wife into Kyuubi, and then Kyuubi into Naruto.

-xtortout