Thread: Speed/Peer Connection

Speed/Peer Connection

When I downloaded Naruto 51-60 and 61-70 by torrent, I got an average speed of 80kb/s. However, when I tried to download Naruto 71-80, my BT only had 11 peer connections and 0 seeds. My average speed became as low as 0kb/s-1kb/s. Can anyone tell me what happened or how to fix the problem?

Speed/Peer Connection

i'ma take a guess and say that it's because you got 0 seeds...
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Speed/Peer Connection

No, what I want to know is why my connection has so little peer connections and hardly any seeds when the tracker says that there are 90+ seeds and 600+ leechers online.

Speed/Peer Connection

It takes a few minutes for your BT client to connect to some of the seeders/peers out there. When u see that BT only connected to 0 seeds, do you just off your client? If you do, leave it on for awhile and it should start connecting to the seeders.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Speed/Peer Connection

Sometimes I get 1-2 seeds after leaving my BT on for around 10 mins. I tried leaving it on for 2 hours but it was the same.

I get this message most of the time

"Problem connecting to tracker - timeout exceeded"

Edit:

Currently I'm using BitTornado, my ports are set to 6881-6999. When I check the advance page which shows the peers/seeds I'm connected to, they are all "Local" uers. There are no "Remote" users. Is there anyway to sort out this problem?

Speed/Peer Connection

*Bump*

I still have the same problem. I am using Bittornado, I can only connect to local users and not remote. My ports are set to 6881-6999. I am not behind a firewall or proxy server. Can anyone help me out here?