Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Love

Love

I found out on thursday that a close freind of mine is a bisexual. That fact was " and that would surprise me how" first day I met him I knew he was gay if not bi, I'm actually happy for him. The thing that got me was he has a boyfreind now, and they're just too fucking cute together. I'm the only friggen person in my circle of freinds that dosn't have a significant other. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

If you have a good story of being a fith wheel, please tell. I want to know I'm not alone.

Love

Your not alone... but I don't have a story [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

RE: Love

So what that you are a "fifth wheel"? Be glad of all the relationship shit you don't have to be a part of.

No fights.
    No jealousy.
    FREEDOM.

Why do you need a significant other? Sakura's all I need. Woo. hot bathing suit.

Heh. Sorry. Well, cheer up. Don't worry. It's just that your ugly. A little plastic surgery would solve it.

Aih.. Sorry, I'm in a sinical mood today because I'm bored.

Okay, cheep up. Use the extra time you have to do something productive. Thats what I always do. Love would come eventually. i hope. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    So what that you are a "fifth wheel"? Be glad of all the relationship shit you don't have to be a part of.

No fights.
    No jealousy.
    FREEDOM.
    I agree with you at 150%. You can't imagine the stress and headache that you get from a relationship.

INDEED! Relationships is true pain. And so freakishly hard to get out of. They are the bane of existance!

Hehe well at least the first 2 weeks are fun.

...well, that's also true. ^_^

need a girl eh? well try to find one. its better being single you got total freedom you can do whatever you want when you want. and its alot funner at party's when you dont gor a girl [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

See!

Don't you feel better now Lefty?

OMG I JUST THOUGHT OF A FUNNY JOKE! You know if you renamed yourself Righty, I could say...

I BET RIGHT NOW YOU FEEL ALL RIGHT...Y!

Get it?! All right?! All righty?!

*Goes to bed*

Love

I should have gussed I would have gotten this kind of feed back from this group of Otaku missfits. It's not so much I feel alone(But I do, so so alone), thats not a new topic for me. It's the fact where ever I fucking go I see cute cuddly couples and I want to kill, or at least make them have a fight with each other. I feel sick just seeing them around.

Well there's is only one option left to me. Hookers. lots and lots of hookers. (looks into wallet...no money.) Ok, need a new option.

Love

I guess if it bugs you that much to see couples, I guess you could always stay inside as your new option, though I'm not sure how long that would last [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] ...actually... try meeting new people and find a significant other, suppose then that feeling about seeing couples might be eased

http://www.animenation.com/gf1-whtl.html

Buy one of these shirts, who knows it may work in your favor. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I was thinking of buying one of those but thought that would compleat the look of me being a total loser. I did buy the "I'am a pervert, Beware of Perverts and Public Urination is Forbiden" shirts.

Shino if I spend one more day in side I will turn clear. I'm so white is was made fun of by ans irish guy for being so white. I just need to get past this little bump in my life but it has been getting a little anoying to see couples everywhere all of a sudden.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

Relax buddy, you only see the couples when you realize you want to be one of them. Before you know it, you'll meet a wonderful love that'll mesh with you and you'll be one, everywhere you go, including the the malls I frequent...You'll be so cute, and so totally unware of my murderous intent just at the sight of you two. Everyone feels that way when they're alone.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

just remember......there are over 3 billion girls out there

and also roughly 9/10 people find someone and get married.....im not sure if that stat applies to the US or not though
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Love

Originally posted by: Lefty
    I should have gussed I would have gotten this kind of feed back from this group of Otaku missfits. It's not so much I feel alone(But I do, so so alone), thats not a new topic for me. It's the fact where ever I fucking go I see cute cuddly couples and I want to kill, or at least make them have a fight with each other. I feel sick just seeing them around.

Well there's is only one option left to me. Hookers. lots and lots of hookers. (looks into wallet...no money.) Ok, need a new option.
    Misfits? MISFITS?

What is misfit about these replies? Did you get sad that we don't cry for your poor situation, did you get angry that we didn't say "Awwwww Lefty, poor little Lefty" or did it light a fuse that we didn't provide you with possible fucking solutions on your problem? No sir, the "misfit otaku" is you. I barely know what otaku means. And I have probably been through more relationships than you are old, thus I give you the valuable information of not taking it so seriously.

Every fucking average Joe can see that you are inexperienced within "love", because you seem to think it's all cuddle and perfect. I say you haven't even been with one single female. I however have been with enough to know that I'm not going to play along and "help you" find "love" or whatever the meaning of this god forsaken thread is. This is how I show my support.

Lastly, my respect for you has decreased with about 500 units.

Ass.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

Love

HOLY SHIT TERRA!!! I could be off, but I get the feeling he meant something more like "aaaah these hooligans and their shinanigans *sigh*. Their antics never cease to amaze me" (you know, not serious or disrespectful) as opposed to "God you shitheads are useless idiots wtf was I thinking posting here?". A little harsh there buddy.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Love

woah [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Love

Terra isn't wrong, you can only understand what he meant by going through it. Right now, I wish so badly I was still single, there's so many girls around coming to me, but can't really anything about it. I love my girlfriend to death, but damn, it's like I had to chop my hands off. I don't get to chill with my friends like I used to, and I don't even live with her. I even had to change for her. When I'm with her, we make one of those couples you hate so much, but you don't know all the bullshit going on either.

Complaining about not having a girlfriend won't get you one, and hating couples will definitively make it worse. Your time didn't come yet, so you should enjoy everything about being single, because love is as close to jail as you can get. Also, you need to step up your game, don't go for the hookers cause that's the desperate solution.