Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Love

RE: Love

Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles
    The musings of a certain purple dinosaur seem appropriate here, and I'm not talking about Denver...[img][/img]
    LOL.

Uchiha Barles, no purple dinosaurs allowed, especially if in any way it's name starts with the letter "B" =P

Uchiha BARles... and he has purple flames in his avatar...

The plot thickens!

*Sings along with Barney*

I LOVE YOU, YOU LOVE ME, LETS GO MAKE A FAMILY
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

hmm.....well i can see that THIS topic is dead [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Not yet. Not till this subjecy has been beat like a dead horse will it be finished.

Originally posted by: ShinobiNeko
    Uchiha Barles, no purple dinosaurs allowed, especially if in any way it's name starts with the letter "B" =P
    is his name Benny?

LOL

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

Originally posted by: Terracosmo

The plot thickens!
    Are you trying to imply that I'm some kind of purple flamer?!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

If I wasn't so lazy, I'd leave a gift for you in the "bored" thread too...grrr...
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

purple flamer lolol.... xD i wish you weren't lazy you should make a present for the bored thread [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles
    Originally posted by: Terracosmo

The plot thickens!
    Are you trying to imply that I'm some kind of purple flamer?!

[img][/img]

If I wasn't so lazy, I'd leave a gift for you in the "bored" thread too...grrr...
    Blame yourself for bringing the dinosaur into the picture [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

LMAO!

what happened to all the love?

well lefty, i know how u feel....everytime i see all thse couples it makes my blood boil. especially when i see some HOT chick with some ugly guy with his pants at his knees thinking he's a gangsta.

but as bad as u have it, i have it worse. not only do i have to watch all of this, i have the unfortunate pleasrure of being a messenger boy for one of my best friends and his lady love.

everytimes hes offline she msgs me, and each god damn convo she has to tell me how special he is, and how much she loves him.....and eventually i have to deliver some love devey msg to him like "love u, miss u alot"....*grrrr*

in conclusion, dont worry about all thsoe couples out there.....take comfort i the fact that they'll eventually break up and thier hearts will be ripped out thru thier genitals leaving then sad and alone (and in alot of pain).....and then u can laugh at them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

Poooooooooof! Love messenger? Come on dude, like yourself a little better than that man. "Can you tell *insert bastard's name* I looooveywooove him?! Pleeeeeease??!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]" When something like that happens, there's this word that exists to communicate that you haven't the slightest intention of doing so. The wonderful word known as "No". It's not about being hostile or jealous or anything of the sort, but even if I were in a relationship, I wouldn't do it. And I'd tell her to quit asking, it's annoying. If it doesn't stop, the word "no" can be embellished by such other wonderful words and phrases like "fuck" "fuck off" etc. If you don't want to get hostile, aim has this really cool thing called a block button. Should you highlight the name of the one with the stupid requests and press the block button, they will no longer know when you're online, and you won't get any more stupid messages. If she should upgrade to calling you...I have a bat you can borrow.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

LMAO!!

i wish it were that simple man....although i have had her blocked for the past week [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

or you could just.....you know......"modify" the message a little bit.........
    be creative with it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07